That's What I Like

It was a usual weekday, Winter and her friends were hanging out at the club as usual, performing on stage, drinking, making dares at each other, and a bunch of other stuff.

"Winterrr! It's your turn to sing on stage!" Ryujin said.

"Do I really have to?" Winter groaned.

"Yes! It's a Wednesday, so it's your day to perform!"

"Alright."

Before Winter went up on stage, she took a shot of tequila to get her into the mood. Then she started to walk towards the stage as she felt the familiar burning sensation in her throat. She walked onto the stage and took the microphone in the middle.

"Hey, Mark, right?"

"Yeah. Is it your turn the sing today?" Mark questioned, he knew that Winter's friend group were regulars at the club since they were always there every day hanging out. "What do you want me to put on?"

"Uh, just put on anything you want."

"Okay."

That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

'Ayye, ayye, ayye

I got a condo in Manhattan

Baby girl, what's happenin'? (What's happenin'?)

You and your ass invited

So go on and get to clappin' (clap)

Go pop it for a player

Pop, pop it for me

Turn around and drop it for a player (drop it)

Drop, drop it for me (drop it)'

_____

It was nearing the last chorus when Winter felt an intense gaze on her. It was Karina Yu. Winter grinned at her and started to stare back, she saw how Karina blushed and looked away for a moment then returned her gaze back at Winter.

Karina was with her group, they were also regulars at the club that Winter and her group often go to. Winter never really paid attention to them therefore they never really crossed paths with Karina's group.

Winter kept singing, it was like it was only her and Karina in the club. She was basically singing for Karina only. Karina had an interested gaze on Winter while Winter could only toss a playful gaze at Karina.

'Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me

Talk to me, tell me, what's on your mind? (What's on your mind?)

If you want it, girl, come and get it

All this is here for you'

The lyrics 'All this is here for you' made Winter smirk as she was basically telling this to Karina.

'Tell me, baby, tell me, tell me, baby

What you tryna do?

Gold jewelry shining so bright

Strawberry champagne on ice

Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like (that's what I like, baby)

Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like (oh, oh)

Sex by the fire at night

Silk sheets and diamonds all white

Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like (that's what I like, baby)