"Hey. You enjoying yourself here tonight?" The man asked fairly normally. He didn't stutter or seem overly drunk.

"I am, I'm having fun with my friends" you said trying to indicate that you weren't alone.

"Ay, well I bet you could have more fun with me" he said taking a step closer to you.

You took a step back but hit the wall of the lifeguard tower with your back. "No, I-I'm okay. I should really get back to my friends" you said trying to walk around him but he put his arm out and shifted his body towards the direction you were heading in. Your heart started to race. You could see your friends off on the side but they were far enough away that they couldn't hear you and were busy talking to realize that you were uncomfortable.

"Hey, look, you're really hot. I think you should come back to my place. This-" he grabbed at the strap of your tank top "would look much better on the floor of my room" he smirked.

You felt nauseous. You once again tried to move around the man but he continued to follow your moves and block you from moving. At this point he was very close to you.

You felt yourself shutting down. Despite knowing that you needed to get yourself out of that situation, your body froze. From panic, from the alcohol perhaps. You shoved his arm off your shoulder and managed to get out a few words "no thank you. I-I want to go back to my friends now". You said as calm as you could make it right now. You swallowed nervously.

"You can go back to your friends" he moved his right arm to the side of your leg and brought it up your skirt "after we have a little fun" he moved his hand under your skirt to your backside and squeezed. He smirked again.

At this point you were completely frozen. You knew you should fight back and you knew you should scream but you were in shock. Your body was frozen and even though your mind knew what to do, your body didn't. You felt helpless and scared.

You flinched your body at the contact of his hand. He had one hand up your skirt and one holding your shoulder fairly hard. You tried to say something but before you could he put his hand over your mouth. He started moving his hand to in between your legs and you just closed your eyes preparing for the worst.

All of a sudden you heard the words "get the fuck away from her" and felt the hand on your mouth release and the hand under your skirt gone. You open your eyes and see the man on the ground with another person hovering over him. It was Conrad. The man quickly got up and looked angrily at Conrad. "Dude what the fuck?" The man asked at Conrad.

"Get the fuck out of here before I beat the crap out of you" Conrad shouted at the man. The man flipped off Conrad and started walking away. It took everything in Conrad to not go after the man but he knew he needed to be here for you.

As soon as the man started walking away Conrad came running over to you. You were still standing there against the tower, feeling a whole lot of feelings.
"Are you okay y/n?" Conrad asked very nervously.

You said nothing. You dropped down the side of the tower and began crying. You were surprised that tears hadn't started earlier but now you were pretty sure they weren't going to stop anytime soon. You started sobbing, holding your head in your knees. Conrad came and sat down beside you and put his arms around you. You leaned your body into Conrad and soon enough you had your whole body weight in Conrad's arms as you continued to cry. Conrad never said anything. He just held you.

You weren't sure how much time had passed as you were crying but you eventually stopped and sat up. Conrad stopped rubbing your back and you took a deep breath.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Conrad asked quietly. You took another deep breathe and closed your eyes picturing the encounter.

"He- he wanted me to leave with him. I said no and he insisted" you started talking slowly. "When I tried to move away he just followed. I-I didn't know what to do. I mean my mind knew what to do but my body just froze and I-I let him" tears started to well in your eyes. "I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and he- he had his hand up my skirt" your breath hitched as you held in a sob. Conrad's body tensed and you could see his jaw stiffen as you explained where he touched you.

"I didn't know what he was gonna do. I thought he was gonna touch me, y'know, down there. And I- I thought he was going to hurt me" you started to cry again. Conrad put his arm on your back and started rubbing it, attempting to comfort you.

"My- my shirt. I need a different shirt" you said feeling very aware of how you were dressed and what the man tried to take off. You felt exposed. Without a moment's hesitation Conrad took off the flannel he was wearing and put it on you. You quietly thanked him and buttoned it up, trying to cover you.

You were silent for a couple minutes, and your crying had stopped. Conrad hadn't said anything yet. You think he was trying to make sure you had finished everything you needed to say, just let you talk about it.

"I felt powerless. I felt useless. I wish I had done something, anything, but I just froze instead" you said sadly.

Conrad paused before he spoke "you know this is not your fault right? Please y/n know that this is in no way your fault. At all. You cannot blame yourself. The only person who is to blame is that fucking asshole. I swear if I ever see him again I'll fucking beat him till he can't see straight." Conrad tensed up again saying that last part.

Conrad made you feel safe. I mean he did just save you but even before that. You could always count on Conrad to be there for you. To look out for you.

"Thank you for helping me" you said quietly. "I don't think I said that yet"

"You don't have to thank me. Y/n I will always protect you. I will always look out for you. And I will always try my best to keep you safe, you know that right?" Conrad asked, though he knew the answer. You nodded your head.

You turned your head to look at Conrad, for the first time since he sat down beside you. "Thank you Conrad" he nodded his head and smiled.

"Can you take me home?" You asked him.

"Of course y/n. Always"

You stood up and steadied yourself. The trauma made you feel weak but the alcohol in your system was still lingering. Conrad put his arm around you to steady you and helped you walk to the car slowly. Once there he opened the passenger side door and let you get in. He then went around, hopped in and started driving. It was clear Conrad cared for you and you knew that he would always do everything in his power to keep you safe.

A/n: well this was a heavy one. I hope you're all alright. I just wanted to provide an array of stories and comfort ones are my personal fav. Anyways if you liked it vote. You can always request one and stick around for more. Okay byeee