Ice cream!

Sophie smiled as she dragged Biana outside of everglen. "Your going to love it Bi" Sophie told her brunette friend smiling.

"I'm exited!" Biana squealed. "Quit squealing Biana" Fitz groaned covering his ears Keefe beside him. "Hey, Foster" "Hey, Keefe" Sophie said wrapping him in a hug.

Biana squealed and Keefe and Sophie glared at her. "Hey Guys!" Lihn shrieked as they landed at the gates of Everglen. "Sup bangs" Keefe said plainly to Tam.

Tam just rolled his eyes hugging Biana. Sophie smiled at Biana. Like a Talk about this later Look.

"Hey, Guys" Marellas voice echoed as she landed in the gates Dex beside her. "hey, Soph" Dex greeted. "Hey, Dex" she replied.

"Ice cream!" Keefe chanted. "Ice cream!" The rest of them joined. Sophie rolled her eyes. "Come on" she told them grabbing Keefes hand they both blushed.

"Come on" Sophie instructed as they stood in a circle holding hands. "San Fransico" Everyone said stepping into the light.

"Wowwww" Marella said smirking. "Yeah, San Fransico is awesome" FItz said flashing a movie stlye smile.Which Sophie ignored. Grabbing keefes hand as she dragged them through the streets of San Fransico.

"Oh, Dex!" Marella said squealing as she grabbed Dex's hand "Look at this!" She pointed at the walk button. As she pressed it countilously.

"Mar, Stop" Sophie instructed laughing. The light dinged as they made there way through. "Watch out!" Someone scrreched at Lihn as they shoved her out the way.

"Don't touch my sister!" Tam yelled tackling the full grown man in the parkling lot. "Tam" Everyone shouted grabbing him by the shoulders and draggng him towards the ice-cream shop.

"Really dude?" Keefe asked slightly laughing Sophie pinched him eyeing him. "NO! Its not he could get arrested lets hurry up" Sophie pleaded as she shoved her friends into the parking lot.

"Smells so good right Tam?" Lihn asked flashing a smile that would put the sun to shame.

"Yeahhhh" Tam said fake smiling for his sister. "Ooooh Foster look!" Keefe said dragging her towards the flavours. "I want better brownie batter" he told her.

"My fav to" she told him. "Tam! I want strwaberry" Lihn told him smiling. "Sure" Tam said walking up to the cashier. "One small Strawberry in a cone and a plain vanilla in a cup" he told the man. The man nodded.

"$5.27" Tam rolled his eyes pulling out the human wallet. Which Sophie had given each her friends which contained 100 human dollars. Curtsy of Alden.

"2 Brownie batters please both in a cone, small" Keefe told the man. "Here Foster" he told Sophie "Thanks"

Marella got Mint chocalate chip, Dex got rockey road, Biana unicorn suprise, and Fitz Lemon.

"yummm" Biana squealed biting in her pink sprinkle covered ice cream. "Look at those shops Soph, can we go in there?" Biana asked giving Sophie big puppy dog eyes.

"No, Bi' maybe another day" Sophie told her. "aww" biana said smiling sadly. "Come on sis' stop whining and Soph, we better get home its almost supper" He was correct as they were all having Supper at Everglen.

"Your right" Sophie told Fitz. "Lets go"

"Ice cream you scream we all scream for ice cream!" Everyone chanted as they made there way back to the alley way.

Well everyone except Tam of course.