SURVIVE THE FINAL DAY

Comenzar desde el principio

"Look you constellation bastards, just wait until i get back home you shall pay for what you put me through"

He raised his hands in a fist and smiled murderously.

------------------------

"Did he just threaten a god?" One of the priest muttered in horror.

"No he challenged the gods" priest #2 shook her head at the foolishness of the count son.

"Is he seeking death?" Priest #3 scoffed and couldn't believe how a mere count son could challenge the mighty gods.

--------------------------

Cale went back into the things he was working on and bought another jetpack for Eun.

"...does she know how to use this?" He couldn't help but mutter in worry.

"I'll just teach her" he nodded to himself.

He then went to search in gooly and clicked shop.

He hummed while scrolling to many dangerous explosive and guns.

"What should i use~"

He had a horrid smile plastered on his lips that seemed to scream for blood and massacre.

He picked a bazooka and a few grenades he also found a katana that he could use to chop of the fellows hands and feet.

---------------------

...

"Let's not anger the young master" (14)

"Agreed" (12)

"Should we just minimize the simping to a minimum" (11)

"We should" (10)

---------------------

Cale then happily exited gooly and prepared ways to torture that John guy.

"Until he came across something"

Days survived: 7/7
Time left: 18:56:00

It was early in the morning when Eun woke up to the stereo playing and with Cale's singing.

"Mr. Where are we going?"

Cale looked through the mirror and saw Eun yawning.

"Where going hunting"

Cale smiled, Eun looked at him with confusion that was until he saw a faint smirk on Cale's lips and decided not to ask any further.

"Did Mr. Elias answer your call?"

Cale nodded, "It seems their in trouble yet again and im planning on 'helping' them"

Eun wanted to ask if he really was going there to help or not.

"Alright mr, want me to help aswell?"

Cale looked at her and thought for a moment before nodding.

"Alright you can help but you have to stay beside me at all times, and when you feel tired go back to the car okay?"

Eun nodded and ate the cup of ramen that was heated by Cale earlier. She also fed Noah his milk from the baby bottle.

----------------------