'Thank you, so much.' Lani smiled at the older as she leant her face into his left hand enjoying the warmth on her face that was still cold from the walk. The two of them were happy, well happy was an understatement but happy at best, looking into each others eyes before seungcheol moved his eyes from Lani's eyes to her lips, he wanted so desperately to kiss them but didn't want to overstep any boundaries of the younger girl. So he slowly moved his right thumb from her cheek to her lips, softly running the skin over them and watching at the girls line of sight faltered from his eyes to his own lips and that was all the confirmation he needed, so within seconds the two pairs of lips were connected, Softly moving in perfect harmony with each other. The two were lost, lost in their own world right there sat on Lani's bed but it didn't take long for the two to pull away, much to both their disappointment but they knew that they needed to go check on the others. That did t stop the older from pulling the younger into a tight hug placing his head on top of hers.

Sighing the boy smiled, 'you know I bet they're all panicking down there' he let out a loud laugh as Lani stood up holding out her had for the older to take. 'Come on then, let's go sit with them.' Seungcheol happily took Lani's hand as they both made their way toward the living room ready to spend time with the people they loved.

__________________________________________________

6 months later,

'Right for the last time do you have everything you need for school?' Jeonghan asked his two youngest soulmates, 'yes we do now can we go, I'm gonna be late for my exam.' Chan asked clearly feeling increasingly panicked for his final exam. 'Yes let's go, we're in the same exam, we've both gotta be there.' Lani shouted as she walked down the stairs and past jeonghan taking the car keys from him in the process and dragging chan to the car, opening the door climbing in and placing the keys on the front seat waiting for the older to drive them to school. 'You know I'm so glad I only have 2 weeks to wait until I can learn to drive a use I'm sick of waiting for them.' Chan's grumbled as he looked out of his window letting out a relived sign when jeonghan and Joshua got into the front seats of the car, picking up the keys and starting the engine. 'You ready?' Receiving two nods from the back seat jeonghan started driving towards the high school for the last time ever. Upon arrival both older boys got out of the car and stood in front of the younger soulmates, 'from all of us good luck with you last exam, we know you'll both smash it you've got nothing to worry about. Okay' Joshua stayed with a smile on his face. Lani reciprocated the smile as she hugged the two saying a quick 'I love you ' before running into the building.

'I love you two ig' chan joked before feeling himself be tickled and he tried to walk past the two. 'Okay-y! I love y-you, I l-love you . Is t-that what y-you wanted to hear? Chan said in between laughs before escaping his hyung grip and fixing his shirt. 'Now I'll see ya later.' Chan smiled as he walked away from the two toward a dry impatient looking Lani at the school doors. 'You know it feels like yesterday we met chan never mind Lani.' 'yea I know but that's how life is they're not young anymore they finish high school today.' Joshua patted jeonghan's shoulder as he made his way back round the front of the car and into the passenger seat, sighing jeonghan nodded his head and opened his car door sitting down in his seat. 'Yea your right.' The two sat in silence fore a few minutes before jeonghan started the car and started their journey home.

___________________

'Ok I definitely failed that one!' Chan said as the two soulmates walked out of the school door after their exam. 'I'm sure you've done amazing channie don't worry!' Lani reassured the boy as she took his hand into hers and walked toward he car park looking for a certain car. 'Lani? What do you want to do now that you've finished high school?' Chan asked as they looked around. 'You know what I don't really know, I think I want it to have something to do with dance but wherever my life takes me is sure to be good.' Lani said befor spotting the all familiar car in the far corner of the car park. 'Look there they are.' Lani began running toward the car, dragging chan with her as minghao, mingyu and seokmin got out of the car. Mingyu and minghao both opened their arms for one of their soulmates not really caring which, and as Lani ran to mingyu and chan to minghao the two younger teenagers sighed. 'Hard exam?' Mingyu questioned as he took a seat in the back of the car allowing Lani to smuggle into him as she at down next to him, minghao and chan doing the same thing. 'It wasn't the hardest but it was far from the easiest one we've done.' Chan sighed as he lent his head on minghao shoulder with the latter giving seokmins the head up to start driving,

Soulmarks | SVT OT13 soulmates AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara