I dont care

I came down from my office and saw someone i recognised.
But all my friends were stood across from him almost like they were trying to stop him from doing something.
"Oh! Hey Deck! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Nothing much love," He answered.
"You guys know each other?" Brian looked back and forth at the two of us.

"Ye," I nodded, "Met a couple weeks ago. We started texting each other often after doing some stuff."
"Oh they totally shagged!" Roman laughed.
"Mate! Can you not make a stupid joke or embarrass someone for one minute," I held up one finger as I walked to the fridge and pulled out a can of ice coffee.

"She doesnt know does she?" Deck faced Dom.
"I dont know what?" I questioned.
"That hes the enemy and the guy that killed Han," Dom told me bluntly.
"Well shit," I raised my eyebrows.
"I was going to attack you lot but now I think I'm gonna leave you to figure this out. Should be fun for you," Deck got in his car and drove away.
"Y/N. Sit," Brian told me.

I grabbed a chair and brought it closer to my friends and family.
I sat and started to drink my coffee, "So! What do you want to know?"
"What did you do with him?" Letty crossed her arms.
"He's my boyfriend. We've done some texting. A few dates. Sex," I admitted.
"Once?" Tej asked.
"Four times," I bit my lip.
"Jesus christ! She getting laid more than me," Roman joked.

I continued to bite my lip trying to hold back a laugh.
"I forbid you from seeing Shaw again," Brian pointed at me.
"What?!" I yelled.
"He's right Y/N," Dom agreed.
"Brian! C'mon! Not even on missions!" I freaked out.
"As your older brother I do forbid it. Go upstairs for now," Brian pointed at the stairs.

"This is ridiculous," I chucked my coffee on the ground, stood up and walked upstairs.
I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands. I couldn't not see Deck anymore. Every time I was with him, I felt something. Every time we kissed, it felt like the alternative of saying I want to be with you forever.
I guess you could just call me a hopeless romantic.

I grabbed my cross body bag and stuffed my phone in it, before climbing out of the window to the fire escape.
I made my way down and went to Decks house.
I knocked on the door and Deck answered but with a pistol in his hand.
"What are you doing here? Gonna betray me?" Deck asked.
"Never," I shook my head, "I don't care. I don't care that you and my family are against each other. I want to be with you because I like you. Not because of your enemies. Everyone has one."

Deck dropped the gun and pulled me inside. When the door closed, he pinned me against it and kissed me. I held onto him and kissed back.
Then we pulled away for air and Deck told me, "Thats possibly one of the hottest things you have ever said to me."
I grinned and we kissed again.

Once me and Deck were finished, we were next to each other in bed. I had my head on the pillow and Deck was resting his head on his hand with his elbow propping him up a bit.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are," Deck stroked my cheek.
"Ye," I grinned, "The first time we met and our first date."
"Well its true," Deck leaned down and kissed me.