Caught

Me and Shaw were upstairs in my office in the garage. We were on the sofa in a full on make out. My hands were on Shaws neck holding him close to me and his hands were exploring my body. This probably could have lasted longer and led to having sex, if I had locked the door.

We both heard the door open and we pulled away from each other.
"What the fuck?!" Dom yelled stood at the door.
"Dom. Call down," I told him as Shaw climbed off me.
"What? Why? When?" Dom freaked out and left the office.
"Is he gonna tell everyone?" Shaw raised his eyebrows.
"Well, I dont think its easy to keep it a secret now," I got up and we ran after Dom.

"Dom can you please just calm down so we can talk about this," I begged when we got down to the main part of the garage
"Y/N I understand he helped us but he was still against us. Remember I he nearly killed me. He killed Han," Dom pointed out.
"Ye. I'm sorry about that," Shaw scratched the back of his neck.

"I can understand you just talking to his or being friendly with him like him and Hobbs, but a bloody relationship," Dom looked at me seriously.
"Whats going on?" Roman asked.
"Caught," I explained in one word.
Roman and Tej both looked at each other and back to us. They were the only two that knew. Now everyone knew pretty much.

"Did they know?" Dom pointed at both Tej and Roman.
"They kind of also walked in on us," Shaw admitted.
"Oh and it was at a bad time," Roman laughed and I turned to him, giving him a death stare.
He held up his hands as if to say sorry and then got back to working on his car.

"Should I go?" Shaw asked.
"Yes!" Dom answered as I also answered, "No!" at the same time.
"Ye... I'll go," Shaw nodded, "I'll see you later."
He moved towards me to give me a goodbye kiss but then was stopped by Dom, "Nope!"
"Got it," Shaw held up his hands in surrender, not looking happy at all, and walked out.
"Thanks Dom," I said sarcastically and walked back up to my office