Biker Prince Charming PT.2 (Shinichiro Sano -🥰)

Start from the beginning

"I already told you," I growled, leaning to him to threaten, "You're not worth my damn time. You try and pick a fight with me again? You'll end up being my bitch."

Done with the whole situation, I threw him up with my foot, then kicked him in the chest, sending him into a set of tables and chairs.

"Sorry for crashing the party, everyone," Looking to the crowd and making my way through, Shinichiro was behind me, heading to the door, "Maybe we can have a real party some other time."

"Hey, hey! Wait!" Following me outside and to my bike, Shinichiro was shocked but upset about what happened: "Any time a guy tries to fight you, just let me kick their ass!"

"I appreciate the support, pretty boy," I smiled, starting up my bike and insisting, "But I can handle my own battles."

"I get it, Y/N. You're strong, but still! That punk needs to be taught a lesson," He was a sweetheart, knowing that he cared, fuming and itching to beat up that guy, but what was done, was done, and so?

I gazed over to his bike, offering to get his mind off the topic:

"Maybe next time. Since our plans got ruined, wanna go for a ride?"

Finally accepting my response and killing the bad vibes from what happened, he sighed but started smiling, hopping on his bike, and winking at me:

"I've been wondering how fast your bike goes."

"I know how you love bikes, Shinichiro," I smiled back, taking off before he could start along with me, "I'm sure this one will blow your mind!"

To be a showoff, I showed him how good I've gotten at riding, taking off into the street, and having to swerve through some traffic, considering we were in the city.

It didn't take him long to catch up, right beside me and yelling:

"I thought we were going for a ride! Not racing!"

"What's the matter? Can't keep up?!" I laughed back, "Fuck it! See you at our spot, loser!"

Getting a big burst of speed, I could still see him in my mirrors, but I made it under the bridge first, drifting my way down, stopping with a screeching halt.

"You got lucky!" Shinichiro came right behind me, only making me laugh more:

"Losers can never accept defeat!"

"Meanie," He joked at me, hopping off his bike to come look at mine, "Let me take a look at this thing. Where's you get this?"

"Well, after you taught me how to ride, my dad saw how much fun I had and got it for me."

"Aww," He smiled at the old memory, "Your dad is awesome for that."

Motorcycles were his soulmate; continuing to inspect my bike after so long, I had to joke with him:

"Earth to Shinichiro. You forget that I'm still here?"

He was so zoned out that he jumped at my words a little, giggling:

"Sorry, I just really like your bike."

"You two need a room or something?" I joked some more, laughing to myself till he stood up, arm propped against the stone wall I was leaning against, flirting with me:

"You want me checking you out instead?"

I hated how I couldn't think of a response, growing flustered and lip quivering while trying to think of something to say.

It must've been evident since he laughed at my reaction, free arm wrapping around me, cooing sweetly:

"Relax, princess. I'm just messing with you."