"I'm fine, Enzo. I have my gun and I know how to handle myself, Fratello." I said trying to assure him and calm him down.

"I know you can, Angela. I just don't want anything happening to you again." Lorenzo said making me rub my hand up and down his back.

(Angela- Angel)

"Nothing will happen again, I can protect myself and I also have you guys to protect me." I said making him kiss my head and then without releasing me he pushed the button for the elevator.

I heard a ding and he let go of me then I walked into the elevator with him following behind me. I leaned against the back of the elevator and he pushed the button then stood beside me with his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"I love you, Sorella." Lorenzo said then kissed the side of my head.

(Sorella- Sister.)

"I love you too, Fratello." I said back making him rub his hand up and down my shoulder.

(Fratello- Brother.)

The elevator dinged then stopped and the doors opened revealing our siblings and father. Dad, Emiliano, and Alessandro got in with Lorenzo and I while Dante and Matteo got in the other elevator with Luca and them.

The elevator doors closed and Alessandro pushed the button for the first floor then leaned against the wall like Lorenzo and I. Dad turned and faced me which made me confused and a little nervous if I'm being honest.

"So, Jessica said you saved the firm. Wanna explain?" He said making me smile innocently.

"I may have had a small talk with Louis." I said making his eye brows furrow.

"What does this have to do with Louis?" Dad asked making me realize he doesn't know.

"Don't fire anyone over this but, Harvey hired Mike knowing he didn't go to Harvard. So, Louis found out and started treating everyone in the firm like crap." I said and he looked proud of me which made me confused.

I didn't realize the elevator stopped until the doors opened.

~

We arrived home and it was dinner time.

We all entered the house and I walked upstairs to my room to change into sweatpants and a tank top crop top. I threw my hair into a ponytail and then there was a knock on my door then Alessandro walked in.

"Dinner is done." He said turning around and squatting down making a smile form on my face.

I walked over to him then got onto his back and wrapped my arms around him. He grabbed the back of my thighs then stood up and walked out of my room.

He walked down the stairs then walked to the dining area. He walked into the dining room and I jumped off his back then sat down in between Luca and Domenico.

Multiple chefs walked in with plates in their hands and they placed them down in front of us then walked out.

"So, tomorrow Roman is coming by and placing trackers in our arms." Dad said making everyone look at him like he's crazy. "This is for our sake, if one of us get taken then we can be found immediately." Dad spoke again making everyone but Matteo nod their heads.

"Matteo, you need to understand that he's doing this to protect us." Alessandro said making Matteo roll his eyes.

"Let him get kidnapped then it'll be his fault for not getting the tracker." Dante said making Lorenzo slap the back of his head.

"Matteo, please. If you won't do it for yourself then do it for me." I said making him look at me and his eyes softened.

"Fine, I'll do it but I'm only doing it for your sake." Matteo said making me nod my head.

"Dante, next time you say something like that again I will ground you. I don't care how old you are because I will not tolerate you saying something like that about or to your siblings again. Do you understand?" Dad said making Dante nod his head quickly not wanting to be slapped by Lorenzo who had his hand raised behind Dante's head.

Matteo started eating not wanting to talk about the tracker anymore and Dante started eating because he was afraid of getting slapped by Lorenzo again.

I started eating so, I can finally go to bed because I was tired.

•••

I finished eating my food along with Luca and the two of us stood up taking our plates with us then we walked into the kitchen. We scraped our plates off then rinsed them off before placing them into the dishwasher and closed the dishwasher door.

We walked upstairs to our rooms and once we reached the top of the stairs, Luca turned around and hugged me before walking into his room. Instead of going to my room, I went to Matteo's room then climbed into his bed and got underneath his covers.

I laid there waiting patiently for him and that's when I started feeling myself slowly drifting off into the darkness until I drifting completely into the darkness.

Matteo Romano

Tracker. Dad wants us to get trackers place in us all but I'm only doing it for my baby sisters sake. Losing her was the worse thing that ever happened to this family and her coming back was the second best thing that happened to us.

The first best thing that happened to us was when she was born, but then when Elena ran away with her we all lost any emotion we had and now that she's back we all have emotions again.

I walked into my room to see Sorella, sleeping peacefully in my bed which brought a smile to my face. I walked into my closet to change into shorts to sleep in and When I walked out of the closet I glanced over to see Yaszy laying on her stomach.

She probably missed doing that and I don't blame her. I walked over to my bed and got in beside her then covered myself up before leaning up to hit the button above my head to turn off the lights.

I leaned over to kiss the back of her head then laid back down closing my eyes, and letting darkness take over.