Chapter 8 Elizabeth...

Blood warning. I think. I haven't decided on how to create this infamous scene. I should have warned you last chapter too shouldn't I? Sorry!

-----

Mike POV (temporarily I promise):

One more night till I go back to y/n and the others to see the damage that had been done. I'd received several messages from y/n yesterday about this being a trap, and she could have been right.

Her reasoning was understandable, but I knew where my sister was now. I will have to free her soul from the Circus Baby animatronic like I did for the others. I just needed a few more hours. Elizabeth wouldn't do anything to me.

I also saw her messages of concern from my 3rd night. I'd replied today, saying that I'd been caught by an animatronic, and been unreachable for two nights.

It's very difficult to explain, but the animatronics kidnapped me, and I'm starting to regret coming here.

I sent this message an hour ago. She never leaves her phone, so now it was my turn to be concerned. But she's been able to handle way worse than me in the past. I won't let it distract me for now.

But I had a 5th night to complete, and I had to free Elizabeth. I'd do anything to see her again. Y/n will understand.

I grabbed the HandUnit and entered the elevator once more. The loud announcer tone was something I'd miss from this place. Yet again, it was getting annoying.

"Welcome back to your last day on the job! That is, the last day of your first week. Some of the most valued qualities that we like to see in new employees are determination, fearlessness and a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation."

"Thanks for the encouragement." I wish I could contact y/n, show her the last piece of annoying dialogue I'd ever hear from this voice. Maybe I'll send her a video.

"You've earned your one-week bonus which will be given to you in the form of a delightful gift basket, the cost of which will be taken out of your next paycheck. We've gift-baskets containing fruit, nuts, flowers, and of course, the ever-popular cash-basket."

The keypad in my hand was once again active. Glitching as always but the the last option I had been unwillingly presented with was pleasant, so I'll just hope for that cash basket.

When I'd entered a bunch of gibberish, and clicked enter, the announcer spoke again.

"It seems you were having trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for selecting: EXOTIC BUTTERS."

Best and worst result. I'll miss his stupidity.

---time skip---

I was lead through a dark hallway, following circus baby's -- Elizabeth's instructions. One thing had me confused however. She asked me to be aware, and avoid the dancing animatronic, Ballora.

My concern was that during my kidnapping, I watched Ballora get destroyed. Her internal wiring and system, removed in the scooping room. I had however come too far to disobey her orders.

Finally I opened a door. I was ready to dismantle the animatronic. But when mechanical wires grabbed my wrists I realised they had other plans.

A soft voice filled the eerie silence.

"You are in the scooping room now."

"I can tell." I was faced towards a huge metal object with a sharp edge that I assume was meant to resemble an ice cream scoop.

"Funtime Foxy has already been here today."

I looked to each broken animatronic as she mentioned them one by one.