𝟑.

- - -
imessage chat

ciara
hello?

unknown number
omg hi!!

ciara
who is this?

unknown number
it's madi. i know we didn't talk much but you seemed really cool
and ur also the only person i know who can help us

ciara
oh hi girl!! what do you need help with?

madi
well if ur down, you should totally come tour guide us one day!
we're honestly so lost and i'm tired of having to hear them 3 argue about how we're gonna travel around

ciara
haha no way. i'd be so down. as long as you don't kidnap me!

madi
ur more likely to kidnap us than we are🤪

ciara
wow i'm being branded as a creep

madi
if you give me your ig all will be forgotten

ciara
all you had to do was ask ;) it's @ciaramcd

- - -

"CIARA," came a voice from the other side of the apartment

This could only have been about one thing. Because only Alyssa would notice my follower count going up. And only Alyssa would go crazy over who the people following me were.

I laughed as I pulled a hoodie over myself, folding my uniform as I waited for her to barge into my room. It was inevitable as the door swung open, her jaw slack as she stared at me in awe.

"Do you know who just followed you?" she asked rhetorically.

"I'm well aware, Lyssa."

I plucked my phone from my bed and show her the texts from Madi. Her eyes practically bulged out of her skull.

"We should bring her on a girl's day!"

I shook my head at her.

"I'm just gonna show them around a bit. We barely know each other I can't just invite her over."

Alyssa rolls her eyes at me, plopping down onto the bouncy mattress. As much as I enjoyed all of their company, it felt weird to just consider us friends. I had only talked to them for a total of 15 minutes; and anyway they were probably busy with their jobs.