INTRODUCTION

Name:kim namjoon
Age:51
Status:married to kim seok jin
Kids:only one son kim taehyung
Dominating top
He is cold strict but possessive and obsessed with his husband love him more than anything love his one and only son but never show any emotion he was mafia king but 1 year ago he give his position to his son most of them time he is out of country with his husband for work.

Name: kim seok jin
Age: 48
Status: married with kim namjoon
Kids: only one son kim taehyung
Submissive bottom
He is sweat and cool mom love his husband and son so much sometime scared from his husband when he is angry worried for his son and wants him to set married cuz he and his husband both of them are most of them time is not at home already talk with his friend who have cute son soon they will go to their friend house for asking his son hand for taehyung.

Name:kim taehyung
Age: 27
Status:single (soon going to get married)
Dominating top
He is cold strict possessive over his things totally copy of his dad love mom and dad still single never get in any relationship he think its just waist of time CEO of his company and mafia king of South Korea always busy in work have anger issue if he is angry no one can calm him down hate when someone lie to him or betrayed him.

Name: jeon hosoek
Age:50
Status:married with jung yn
Kids: jeon lisa ,jeon jungkook
Top
He is cold but for outsider love his children and wife ex CEO of  jeon corporation love his grand child also he already give his company to lisa as she was elder daughter of jeon he is also strict if he say something than the thing has to be done how he say.

Name: jeon yn
Age:47
Status: married to heosok 
Kids: jeon lisa , jeon jungkook
Bottom
She is sweat mom love her both child husband and grand child and daughter in law housewife has one friend kim seok jin.

Name: jeon lisa
Age: 26
Status: married to jeon Jennie
Kids:jeon yoongi
Dominating top
She is cold and strict dominating love to dominate on her wife CEO of jeon corp love her brother and son equally have love marriage with Jennie when she saw her in family gathering but show that it was arrange marriage when she is angry only his wife can control her.

Name:jeon Jennie
Age:24
Status: married to jeon lisa
Kids: jeon yoongi
Submissive top
She is sweat cute an beautiful women love her family so much always busy with yoongi cuz he is very naughty sometimes get scared from her wife housewife.

Name: jeon yoongi
Age: 2 years old
Cute and bubbly child love muma and mom.

Name: jeon jung kook
Age: 20
Status:single( soon going to get married)
Submissive bottom
He is cute shy and bubbly of his family love every family member still behave like baby easily get scared love to do painting.

This is my new book if your are not into  taekook fanfic then this story is not for you.

I try to add some pics that how they look in this story but for some reason its not adding if you want i can post on my Instagram their pic its up to you if you want to see then let me so i can share my insta id with you guys

In this ff anything can be happen but it has nothing to do with idol real life these are just for entertaining purpose.

I love top tae no hate comments about any idol.

There is few thing which is include in story like;
Mpreg
●Smut( maybe maybe not)
●breastfeeding
●Top tae
●Bottom kookie ( in this story kook have pu$$¥ and b@@bs)
●Anger issue

If you like my story then vote and do comments

Love you guys bye bye
______________________________________