Chapter 14

The next morning

Dolph woke up in Lana arms and he smile at her and he got up and put on some comfortable clothes and he sat on the couch and watch T.V and Lana woke up and she sat up and she change into her comfortable clothes too and she walk over to Dolph and sat on his lap and said good morning babe and she gave him a Peck on the lips and they cuddle for a while and Lana said well at least that your feeling better and he said yeah I'm glad too.

Smackdown Miz T.V

The Miz said You and Rusev have known each other before y'all came to Wwe and as a result of watching that..Rusev is obviously in lot of pain both emotionally and physically and personally I felt that his apology was sensor on Raw So tell me how could you just abandoned Rusev in the most cruesal time of need. Lana said Rusev didn't respect me so he doesn't deserve me.

Rusev said I'm here as a broken man and I know I know I told you many bad things and I have no excuse but expect that I was raised differently and I really thought I didn't need you...it's like your favorite American song until it's gone you don't know what you got until it gone....yes Lana I know you love this song and this country has embrace you so much and this America and American is all about giving a second chance that's all I'm asking you Lana that's all in asking you is for a second chance. Without these crutches I can walk and I can't even stand so I asking one more change and I'm always lean to you Lana. please I beg you please be my crutch. and he open his arm and Lana got up and said I'll show you to we're you put your crutch and she gave him back his crutches and drop the mic and back away from Rusev and Rusev said YOU STUPID WOMAN COW and speak in another foreign language.....YOU STUPID LANA and Dolph theme song played and he came out and went to the ring and Lana hook her arm and they walk away and they we're holding hands and smile at each other and walk backstage.

Dolph hotel room

They we're chilling and all that and Dolph said Lana do you wanna go out to eat tonight just you and me and Lana said OMG babe yes and he said great so get ready and Lana went to take a shower and wear one her sexy dress and she did her hair and makeup too and Dolph took his his and he dress up very handsome and Dolph said Lana you look sexy and she blush and she said that aks Dolph you look handsome and he said thanks you ready to go and Lana said yeah and They left the room and head to the car and he open the door for her and she hot in and he got in they left

At Olive Garden

They walk in and sat down and the waitress ask them what they want to drink and Dolph said Lemonade and Lana said Sweet Tea no lemon and and they look at the menu and skip they already got there and they we're eating and laughing and having a good time and when they hot done Dolph decided to he desert and they waited and then the desert came and it was Ice cream with hot Brownie and and he took a piece and feed it to Lana and Lana said ooohhh that so good and then they finish the desert and Dolph paid the bill and they left.

Dolph hotel room

Lana got out off her dress and heels and change into her pajamas and Dolph dis the same thing too and Lana decided to lay down on the bed and Dolph had lay next to her and Lana cuddle with him and then few minutes and Lana feel asleep in his arms and Dolph kiss her on her forehead and and went to sleep as well