Chapter 4

Lana decided to take a shower and change into her pajamas and there we're only one bed and Dolph said Lana you can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the couch and she said OK and Dolph took his shower and change into his shorts and he's not wearing a shirt.Lana went to bed and lay down for a while then went to sleep and Dolph went to sleep on the couch.

Lana Dream

Rusev please stop hurting me and Rusev said no you decided to go to that bleach blond Dolph Ziggler and kiss him twice and he kick her many times and then he didn't give a fuck about her being hurt and he decided to take a shower and Lana slowly got up trying not to make a sound and she pack all of her stuff and left out of the room.

Dolph pov

I heard something in my room and I woke up and went to the room and Lana was talking in her sleep saying please don't hurt me Rusev and he woke her up and she shot up breathing hard and I said it going to be OK and hug her and Lana said Dolph and I said yeah and she said can sleep with me cause I'm nervous that I'm going to have another Dream about him again and I didn't hesitate and said sure and I lay down with her and said goodnight sweetheart and I kiss her on her forehead and went to sleep too.