Chapter 9

Then the kiss got intense and they kept kissing for a while and they stopped to get some air and blah blah blah and Lana said I wasn't expecting that to happen so quickly and Dolph said me either and they broke apart and continue to watch T.V and it was silent for a while and Lana get a message from Rusev saying Lana I Will Crush and destroy Your little boy toy so you better watch out and your stupid for what your doing with that bleach blonde Dolph Ziggler and Lana said ugh I'm getting sick and tired of him talking to me like that and Dolph saw the message and said Lana you don't need to worry about him and right now your with someone who treat you better than the Russian guy Rusev and he grabs her hand and look into her eyes and said Lana your not stupid your a beautiful lady and I will always be there no matter what and he kiss her on her forehead.

Skip Monday Night Raw
Rusev comes out there and said Lana please please come out here I need to talk to you and she didn't come out then few minutes later she comes to the ring and Rusev said Lana I know you cared about me despite the fact that you kiss blonde discussing Dolph Ziggler the American twice. I know why your doing this cause our a women and because all women do these thing for me to pay attention, Lana said Rusev everything I do I done for you then rusev said Lana I know you care about me and I know you car about us and I know you want to crush American and the America spirit just as bad as I do and Lana please all you got to do is please take my hand and take my hand and all of this will be forgotten. And lana and Rusev had hug in the ring and crowd boos and Rusev said now all I need you to say is the three little three magical word (oh by the way I love it when that man in the crowd said New Day Suck if listen to it very closely you will hear it) I....was wrong and Lana pull her hand away from Rusev and walk out on to the apron and Rusev said Lana where are you going stop, all you got to do that it was all your fault and everything will be back to normal. Lana said but I was not wrong, you said "I quit" and Rusev said your a liar, I've never quit Rusev never quit I've tried to be nice to you but you need to know your place women I own you so get back in this ring and lana said no your a liar and a quiter and your are so cowardly that you can't take responsibility on your own actions. You do not own me and I belong to no one and I'm not yours and I'm no longer your victim so you can take your stupid ways and I'm no going to listen to your cruel,caveman,brutish, thick headed ,ironic mouth again and she drop the mix and walk away and when she got to the ramp Dolph ziggler Entrance theme hits and they both look at each other for a few seconds and then Lana had kiss Dolph Ziggler once again and they we're holding hands and walk backstage.