Trust

I have been courting Aura for about a week now, and so far it's been amazing. I didn't push anything too fast on her, knowing that this is all new to her. Our first date was to a small pond behind the house in the moonlight. We ate, talked and walked around holding hands.

Of course we still sleep in separate beds. I'm not a pervert.

Aura has improved in that she has become more and more comfortable with me. She won't jump at the sound of my voice anymore. Silver has been helping as well. The mare and Aura have become best friends.

I walked through the door, just coming back from the village, when I saw Aura sitting on my bed. She had her hands in her lap and she played with them. She was nervous. But what for?

"You ok?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "Yes. No. I don't know."

I sat down next to her. "Hey. You can tell me anything."

She nodded. "I know. It's just..."

"What?"

Aura hesitated. "Geralt, I just feel bad."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Bad for what?"

"You."

Well that caught me off guard. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you are an amazing man. Your sweet, brave, gentle, handsome. But I feel bad that I'm holding you back from ever going on quests or... or..." She stared into my eyes. "Satisfying your needs."

My eyes widened. What?! She actually thought she was holding me back for that?! "Aura." I cupped her cheeks in both of my hands. "Don't ever think that you're holding me back. You're not. We take it slow, until you're ready."

She stood and paced in front of me for a moment. Them stopped and stared at me. "I'm ready now."

I stood right in front of her, looking down at her. "Aura, you don't have-"

"I want to." She cut in. "Geralt, I trust you."

I smiled brightly and cupped her cheek. "That's all I needed to know." I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. It was slow, I put every ounce of passion I had in it. She tasted of strawberries. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she gasped. I took this opportunity to dive my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as I stroked her tongue with mine.

I pulled away, we both panted to caught our breath. "Aura." I sighed. "Are you absolutely sure?"

She leaned up to where our lips were centimeters apart.

"I trust you."