Diapering

My babysitter Taylor opened the door and came outside. "Aww, who is this? Your girlfriend?" Taylor said, looking at Ashley. Taylor then, fellow Ashley, gazed to see my soaking underwear. "Luke! Aren't you too young to have an accident!? Luckily, I came repaired. Go into your room and sit on your bed. You can come too." Taylor told Ashley.

Luke went to his room, looking down the whole time, not willing to look into my girlfriend face. After a minute or so of me sitting on my bed, Taylor came in holding a diaper.? "Oh no way, I am wearing that." I said. "Oh, I guess I will call your mom then, and I will tell her that you are not behaving." Taylor said while walking away.

"Fine! I will do it!" I panic yell in defeat, reaching my hand to take the diapers. Taylor moved her hands further away from me. "Silly baby. Baby's don't put their diapers on. Now, lay down on your back." Taylor demanded. I follow instructions laying down on my back.

"Good boy, now let me take your undies off." Taylor said while grabbing both sides of my underwear and sliding all the way down and off. "Now that is interesting." Taylor said while looking at my penis which was leaning all the way right.

"Ew. Ashley, can you go into the kitchen and find me gloves because I am not touching that with my bare hands?" Taylor asks Ashley while pointing at my penis. "Sure thing," Ashley said while going out of my room and heading to the kitchen. After about half a minute, Ashley came back with a pair of gloves.

Taylor grabbed the gloves and put them on. Taylor used her 2 figures to grab my penis and straightened it out. "Now lift your butt and legs up so I can put your diaper underneath you," Taylor demanded. I did what she asked.

Taylor put the diaper underneath me. I then lay back down on my back. Taylor wrapped the diaper around me and over my penis. "Now stand up and look at the mirror," Taylor demanded me. I stranded up and turned to face the mirror. "Awwww, you look so cute," Taylor said in a way someone might say to a baby.

"I think I look pathetic." I said