He looks troubled.

"Trey?"

"I don't have a condom, Cass," he says sadly.

I trace his bulge with my foot, "It's okay." His eyes widen at that and I frown, "What?"

"Are you sure? I can try to-"

I lean up to kiss him, fingers sliding his pants down, "I want you inside me."

"Fuck," he mutters as I guide him inside me. "I'll pull out."

"If you can," I tease.

Trey sinks deep into me and my back arches off the backseat in pleasure. His teeth move to my nipple to give it a soft tug. My hands move up under the back of his shirt, digging into his skin as he slides in and out of me. His hands are set by my head, holding his weight off of me. We're fogging up the windows in his car as we keep going.

***********

I waited patiently in the car for Trey while fixing my hair. He parked us outside the pharmacy after we finished our little marathon in his backseat. I had faint marks all over my hips and chest. When Trey came, he-

"I got you some water," Trey said as he got into the car, handing me a plastic bag. In the bag was Plan B and two water bottles. I gave one to him and popped the pill into my mouth. He had looked so nervous when he realized he finished inside me and not on my thighs as he had told me he would.

"Trey, look at me." His eyes move to me, full of regret. But I take his hand, "I'm your girlfriend. I trust you to follow through with solutions when you make a mistake. I'm not mad at you. I wasn't exactly helping you pull out." I can feel the flush coat my cheeks, "And I sort of like how you're spilling down my thighs right now."

He inhales sharply at that, "Cass, you can't tell me that."

"Why not? You're mine." I kiss his jaw. "I didn't know you were so pent up."

"Rome and I have been trying to give you less to worry about. I know your dad's condition can take a toll on you. We weren't sure you even wanted anything sexual for a while. Maybe we should've talked about it instead of just doing as we thought you wanted."

"It's okay. I know you both do it out of love for me. I love you both for it. But I have needs, too." I lick his neck, "Now take me to Rome's because I want both of you right now."

"Yes, ma'am." He set the car in gear and drove to his and Rome's building.

I smiled at him as he led me into the building once we got there. He buzzed Rome's door and my giant boyfriend opened the door. His forehead was a little damp. And he was slightly out of breath.

I cocked my head to the side, "Rome, were you doing something?"

He cleared his throat, "I was just uh..." his eyes moved to Trey for a moment. "Wait, why do you look like you-"

I push him inside his apartment, "Trey, shut the door behind you." I push Rome down onto his couch, sliding his pants down do find his cock slick with lube. I look at Rome blankly, "What were you doing?"

Trey glances towards Rome's bedroom, "Is there someone here?"

"The fuck? No." Rome grumbles. "I was jacking off, Cass. That's all I was doing." He clears his throat, "I was watching that little video you made me."

I flush, "You were?"

He grins, "I was. It's really such a nice video." He finally looks at what I'm wearing and raises a brow, "you went to campus looking like this?"

"Calm down, DAD! Didn't know I needed your permission to wear this."

Rome smacks my ass, "Better correct that tone. And that's not what you call me."