💀Introduction💀

Hello and welcome to the Pretty in Punk Book Club, the O

Hello and welcome to the Pretty in Punk Book Club, the O.G. punk rock book club!

~ Established 26 August 2019 ~

Here at the Pretty in Punk, our goal is to provide support, constructive criticism, and a strong community.

We all know how discouraging it can be to put your blood, sweat, and tears into your writing only to have it go unnoticed. Being a member of this club means you will get more reads, votes, and followers. Everyone is a star at Pretty in Punk and will get the attention they deserve!

Now in order to get that attention you need to understand that we also want to help make you a better writer. So, you need to be open to constructive criticism.

 So, you need to be open to constructive criticism

~ Community ~

One of the things we want to do is make this a community that supports each other. With that in mind, we suggest that all members follow each other. Doing this will help to build up everyone's profiles as well as make it easier to stay connected.

We also encourage supporting each other with achievements. So, if you have won an award, reached a read goal, or have been added to an official ambassador profile, then let us know about it so we can share it with all our members.

Again, supporting each other is not a requirement, but do for others as they do for you. No one likes a selfish Suzie.

~ So, What Are the Benefits of Joining Pretty in Punk? ~

💀More reads on your books
💀Comments on your books
💀More followers
💀Honest and helpful feedback on your writing
💀A sense of community
💀Support and acknowledgements with achievements
💀And most importantly, the possibility of friendship

💀💀💀💀💀

Why Pretty in Punk? Here's what our members had to say:

DachetGrival ~ The Pretty in Pink Book Club is a fantastic group. It is comprised of amazing writers, excellent administrators, and a variety of genres to read. The critiques help develop your story and you get to interact with a great group of people. I highly recommend.

guywortheyauthor ~ Even though I let it slip that I'm actually not that much into punk rock, they've never once set their guitars on fire and smashed me with them. Pure class, that. But more seriously, I've been with Pretty Punk for a while. For this anniversary I went scanning early chapters and I found my name on "Round Three" and we're on round 68, now. So, there must be something to like! What is it? It's the steady stream of quality criticism. I'm already a self-pubbed author and I'm pretty confident in my writing chops, but PIP exposes me to a diverse set of writers I could never otherwise get criticism from. Not only do they detect awkward or incorrect language, but they also act as plot doctors, grammarians, and beta readers. And they point out what goes right, too. I have blushed at some of the positive comments. And finally, the spirit of togetherness is palpable. I absolutely get the sense that we're all working toward the same goal: to write better. And not just better, but "write so well that a reader gets caught up in the story and can't put it down.

Nablai ~ Well, I say, why not PrettyInPunkBC. Give this book club a chance--I assure you; you'll love it as much as I do. It runs smoothly due to excellent admins and the amazing camaraderie amongst the team leads (which I attest). The best part of #PIPBK is the dedication to bettering ourselves as writers and doing our best in whatever we do. Be it in the simple way of just being there for each other. We have your back, and we are here for you in every way possible.

Glory_feeling2 ~ I have made many friends here in Pretty in Punk and although some have left, it's the writing memories we had that will always stay with us. To a new beginning and to new and old PIPfriendships! Cheers! 🍷"We don't accomplish anything in this world alone ... and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads form one to another that creates something." -- Sandra Day O'Connor

If all of that sounds good to you, please continue to the next chapter.