Lu Cang also knew that Xiao Sang was clearly aware of the relationship between him and Jing, since such a thing was simply impossible to hide from a personal attendant, he just had to understand without being told so they never mentioned nor spoke of such things.

After lunch, Lu Cang refused Xiao Sang's offer to wait on him for bath. He grabbed towels and clothes on his own and went to soak into the hot spring pool, which was located in the building in back garden.

Because Jing liked taking bath together with Lu Cang occasionally, so he specially chose a luxurious pool residence for him. Although bathing together with Jing always turned into sex games eventually, Lu Cang was still unable to reject this rare opportunity of being naked together with Jing.

Jing had the most perfect male body he had ever seen, the only flaw for him was that he had very pale/white complexion - soaking in the hot spring pool, Lu Cang couldn't help but recalled Jing's slender and strong legs rubbing his own body's scene. It made Lu Cang heated up and seethed with excitement.

His hands as if had their own will, uncontrollably slid down to the water. Lu Cang's fingers were gently touching and stirring his own desire, --- an extremely hot and hard one. Just from merely thinking of Jing, he became like this. Lu Cang quietly cursed himself :

"Utterly shameless! The lowest!"

"Who did you say was shameless and lowest?"

Lu Cang was completely surprised by an unexpected voice and he quickly let go his hand from his sex organ, then he turned around and shouted: "Who is it?"

"Who else do you think dare to take a peek on our marquis while he's having a bath?" Along with the teasing words, a simple robe of Jing appeared from behind the folding screens.

Lu Cang was taken aback for a moment: "Jing? Shouldn't you be in the Palace right now?"

"He He..." Jing walked to the pool and started to unfasten the buttons on his clothes.

"I know that you don't do good things behind my back, that's why I especially came to catch you. It's really disappointing. I caught you violating a rule right away."

In Lu Cang so called three rules of contract, there was one with a very unreasonable agreement: forbid self-relief.

Only heaven knew why did Jing set this point, however, he was caught by Jing several times before and also received his "Personal Punishment" so since long ago he already didn't dare to secretly do this sort of men's "healthy exercise".

Knowing Jing saw the entire scene a moment ago, Lu Cang's face turned red all of a sudden, didn't know how to reply and just stayed still in the middle of the pool.

Jing neatly took off his outer and under garments, and then he jumped into the water. He went further until next to Lu Cang who still looked distracted, and embraced him tightly by his waist.

"Because of your hunger and thirst (for sex), you even ignored my rules, huh? You really have a lot of nerve. It seems that yesterday was not enough so you still have some strength left?" Jing softly whispered to Lu Cang as he almost licked Lu Cang's ear with his tongue. Lu Cang's face went red even more. Although Jing was playing with his mind like this, he didn't know how to refute him and had to remain silent.

"Was it this hand that dared to touch my belonging?"

Jing was truly in a good mood today. While making fun of him, he grabbed Lu Cang's right-hand and examined it closely. Next he put the hand on the very part of his body, which was partially immersed in water...

"You...."

Touching Jing's body-part, which had already became hot, Lu Cang's face went bright red quickly as if it's on fire.