5

Connor fall back for a moment before getting ready to fight when suddenly, he notice one of the other two go up to the girl. Connor run towards them, but the green leader stopped him as they start beating the girl. "No!" Yelled Connor. The three of them laugh as the green leader stop Connor from getting to her and the other two beat her.

Connor looks at the girl as they beat her. "It's ok...get out of here..." Said Rin. Just then, memories of Connor being in the same situation like her echoes his mind. "No..." Connor muttered. She looked at him. "I promised to protect everyone who needs help...even if it kills me..." Said Connor. Connor look up at the green leader as the red and black ooze came from his eye.

"Even if I become a monster to do it!" Yelled Connor. The Virus activated and Connor took a bite of his arm but he bite near his shoulder, making him yell due to being bitten and ripped off. Connor ripped it out and let go of him. Due to Connor knowing people with armour have to have spots were they aren't protected to move, meaning around the neck, back of the legs, elbows, the crotch and pretty much every part of the body that needed to bend is uncovered.

Connor grab him by the shirt and went to bite the unprotected part of the neck when he throwed Connor back and he ended up tearing half of his shirt off or make a tear big enough to reveal most of his armoured chest. Connor look up at him and roared before crawling to him on all fours and throw a punch, hitting his chest and he fell back as his metal plate on the chest dented and broke, also damaging his chest.

"GAH!!!" Yelled the green legion leader. "Oh shit...he sent him flying." Muttered one of the men. "And cracked his unbreakable shield." Muttered the other. Just then, Connor's body became what it was last time as Connor walk towards the other two. "Leave. Or. Die." Said Connor. They didn't move. Connor run towards them as he grab them by the head and ripped their heads off. Right when they were decapitated, Connor turn to the green leader to see him running to him and went to hit him.

Right when he hits Connor, he didn't move and instead, threw a punch, making his chest armour break onto pieces. He fell back in shock as he look at Connor, as if he was seeing something that wasn't possible. He land on his feet while holding his badly bruised and probably broken ribbed chest. Connor roared as the girl and the green king look at Connor in shock and fear as if he was a monster.

Connor swung his fist again and the green leader lift an arm, making him try to use the metal on his arm to protect him but Connor broke it in one punch, also broke the arm, making him yell in pain as he stepped back. Connor run to him and slashed his neck, killing him. Due to the hunger, Connor bites down and eat a piece and went to eat more but gained control again and the hunger eased before Connor went to walk to the girl when suddenly, he got dizzy and everything went black.

Connor jolt awake on a bench in the courtyard of the school. He sit up and check him himself to see, he had no more blood on him. "I know its not a dream...I can still taste the blood." Connor muttered. Connor got up on his feet and look around. Connor then notice not too far from here was a police siren. He run to the area to find almost every student, teacher and my friends looking at the corpses of the three people Connor killed.

"So it wasn't..." Connor muttered. Connor look at his hand, seeing flashes of blood from just moments or hours ago. "So...someone cleaned me?" Connor asked himself. Connor shook his head and walk away, trying to get his mind off this and walk towards his class.

Connor walk down the hallway to his class when suddenly, someone appeared in front of him and place their hands on Connor's chest while gently pushing him back, as if they wanted him to stop.."Oh, sorry...are you alright?" Asked Connor. The person looked up at Connor, revealing a familiar cute girl with greyish hair, as if she dyed it that colour. "U-Um...I...wanted to thank you..." Said Rin. Connor look at her for a moment.