Chapter 17: Training and How to Find Subordinates

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Leia: I get it, so we can black mail them, when they tried to do something stupid to us, right? (Showing an evil smile)

Demencia: Exactly.

The two begin their training with Demencia teaching her all the technique of being a great spy. Meanwhile in a different part of the Hat Manor. We see our evil protagonist walking down the hallway with Lizy.

Black Hat: I hope your ready Lizy because I have a very special suprise for you.

Lizy: Really?! Your the best dad. (With sparkles in her eyes)

Black Hat just smiled at Lizy as they went inside a lift and go down to a room with a giant metal doors with danger signs on it.

Black Hat: Ready for your suprise Lizy?

Lizy: YES!!! (Excited)

Black Hat showed Lizy the password to the door and type it in when the door opened it revealed a giant lab much bigger than Flug's it has more room and equipment including a shelf of spell books but it's not only a lab it's also a zoo filled with all kinds of monsters in cages.

Lizy: WOW!!! This is....AMAZING!!!

Black Hat: All of these monsters are my creations each one of them is powerful and special in their own ways but I don't have the time to run test and train all of them so that's why i need a beast master or someone who is an expert on hunting monsters, creating, and training them.

Lizy: And let me guess, you want me to take care of all the monsters and train them to be more deadly. (Lizy said in an excited tone)

Black Hat: Exactly.

When Black Hat said that Lizy let out a high pitch scream of excitement and hugged Black Hat.

Lizy: THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!! Your the best dad.

Black Hat: But before that I need to know if you can take on the most powerful monster here and get it's DNA.

Lizy: Bring it on, dad.

Black Hat then lead Lizy to a massive cage inside of it there is another cage but it's filled with acid inside of it there is an enormous, vaguely reptilian beast with four legs. It's body looked like it has holes in it and it's spine are peeking out if the body making it look like an undead beast, And it has long hair on it's head.

 It's body looked like it has holes in it and it's spine are peeking out if the body making it look like an undead beast, And it has long hair on it's head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Black Hat: This beast right here Lizy is called Atanti-qi-Paneu others known it as the Hard-to-Destroy Reptile but where it's from they call it scp-682. And like the name says this thing is unkillable and can adapt to anything, I have been watching it witstand against everything that has been thrown at it and becomes stronger. It is weakness towards acid but it's only a temporary solution. Now what I need you to do is that you need to get me a sample of that beast DNA but first you must defeat it and it doesn't matter if you can't kill it just defeat it because that is the only way you will get the sample, you understand Lizy?

Loud House Lincoln's Villainous Returnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें