Izuku: sure no problem

As he handed her his book as she looks at him kinda shock that he willing handed it over to her. As she opens the book she saw every good drawing that caught her attention as she was astonished that he was a good drawer as she finally got to her. When she got to her she was beyond impressed that he got every single detail to the t as she looks at him again and spoke.

Momo: are you an artist like is this your job?

Izuku: no it's just my hobby actually I never thought of making it my job to be honest.

Momo: color me impress I'm surprised your able to do this and you really got my body figure down to the T what's your secret?

Izuku: if I told you it wouldn't be a secret.

Momo: that's fair it wouldn't be a secret if you told I'm Momo Yaoyorozu

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you Ms.Yaoyorozu

Momo: just call me Momo you make it sounds like I'm old.

Izuku:*chuckles* sorry I don't want to come off as rude to you if I said your first name.

Momo: nonsense but I must say thank you Izuku for drawing this but I must say why did you draw me to begin with!

Izuku: would you believe me if I said that your beautiful?

As Momo blushed that Izuku said that as she looked away.

Momo:*blushing* I-I-I-I-I wouldn't say all that now but I must say your drawings are quite fascinating you should consider it a job people would love it

As she gave him back his book as he smiled and grabs his book back as he spoke up.

Izuku: thank you Momo I'll consider that once we get back to the Us.

Momo: good well it's nice knowing you I must go my fiancé is waiting.

As she said that leaving as Izuku heart ache but shook it off. Soon he left to his room again as he saw Garrett tossing the ball up in the air and soon Izuku set the book down.

Garrett: how was your drawing session dude?

Izuku: it's alright and didn't I tell you it wasn't a session i sight see and draw what I see.

Garrett: whatever man we both know it's a drawing session.

Izuku just shook his head and laughed a bit. Soon it was night time and Izuku decided to spend time outside admire the night sky until he saw Momo again hurriedly walking towards the front of the ship and soon she got over the edge as he realized what she was trying to do.

Izuku:w-wait w-what are you doing Momo?

As she heard his voice and slowly turns around to see him there meters away from her.

Momo: stop don't get closer Izuku please k beg of you.

As he slowly walks to her as she continues speaking.

Momo: I'll jump off right now

Izuku:*still walking slowly towards her* I don't think you would have to.

Momo: please don't come near me please Izuku.

Soon as Izuku was very confident enough to get to her as she let go but he grabs her on time pulling her back in and soon fell. As they both were on the floor they both looked at each other as a spark fly until they heard a sound as they look to see Momos fiancé Shoto Todoroki (I will chop my fingers off for putting that I would never)

 As they both were on the floor they both looked at each other as a spark fly until they heard a sound as they look to see Momos fiancé Shoto Todoroki (I will chop my fingers off for putting that I would never)