1

Later that night, Connor sneaks into Zero's house and began looking around. Apparently the wound to Zero's head gives the police the idea it was a hammer, but found no hammer so they couldn't find the weapon and checked for fingerprints, but Connor wanted to look in case there is a missed clues. Connor looks around until finally, Connor finds what looked to be a bloodstained knife. "They said the weapon was a hammer...does that mean Zero fought back...and the knife has the persons blood on it?" Connor asked himself. Connor uses a plastic bag to pick it up and not get hid prints on it. After getting the knife, Connor snuck out of the house and head to his.

Next day, Connor sneaks into the science lab with the knife. Since he can't find someone with a scar or still healing stab wound, he might as well see if he can get a name from a DNA sample. Connor make sure to lock the door as he toke out the knife and walk towards the device he needed. He place a sample of the blood into the device and after a few minutes, he got the results.

Connor looks at the paper for a moment before seeing the name. "Bill..." Connor muttered. Bill was a bully who was a sore loser to everything, which gave Connor an idea to why he attacked Zero. Due to Zero being the smartest in his class and the most athletic, he was always the best in class and Bill was always second place and jealous of Zero. Connor clench the paper tight as he swipe at the table and knocked a few things off the table and spill or break. "That motherfucking piece of shit!" Yelled Connor.

Connor grab the knife and hid it as he run out of the room and to the hall. Today was the day they start the talent show, making Connor think Bill was there. Connor got to the hall but stop when he notice Bill enter the closest bathroom. Connor growls in anger as he runs inside right as he was washing his hands. "Bill! You son of a bitch!" Yelled Connor.

He smirked as he turn to Connor. "Guess you figured out...may I ask how?" Asked Bill. "Next time, take the weapon that the victim uses against you." Said Connor. He jolts. "Because of the blood and me not messing with the finger prince, there should be enough evidence to put you away...but." Said Connor. Connor run to him and pin him to the wall.

"For hurting and trying to kill my friend...I'll make you suffer and be humiliated first." Said Connor. He opens his eyes wider with a growl as he got out of Connor's grip and grab his head before slamming it onto the closest sink, making his head split open. "You won't do shit..." Said Bill.

The slammed Connor onto it again. "I've wanted to be the best for a long time! I wanted to be loved by all the girl and fuck all of them till I leave this hellhole of a school! And I'm not letting a fat, piece of garbage stop me!" Yelled Bill. He lets Connor go and he fall to the floor with blood gushing out his head as he blacks out. Connor awoke on the bathroom floor and went to the health room and patched up his head before leaving.

Bill got ready while he was covered in sweat. "Hey man, are you ok?" Asked a boy. He turned to them with a jolt out of surprise. "Y-Yeah...just nervous." Said Bill. He wasn't completely wrong, he was but not from the audience but from the fact that Connor knows what he did. He went onto stage."Hello everybody, my name is Bill and I'll be showing you my sword skills, but not to worry, it is with fake swords so no one will be hurt." Said Bill.

He pulled out his sword as he turn to one side of the stage. "Now, may my opponent come forth and fight." Said Bill. Connor appear into his and the audiences view making Bill freeze in shock. "Connor...what?" Asked Bill. "Your opponent got into an accident so he couldn't fight...I toke his place." Said Connor.

A moment ago, as the guy Bill was preforming with, got ready, Connor hit him in the head and knocked him out and toke him to the closest closet and lock him in before leaving. Connor got to the stage and grab a sword right when Bill yelled for his opponent to enter the stage. 'Bill...' Connor thought to himself. "Um...a-anyway no matter! Let us start!" Said Bill. 'If you think attempted murder is making you strong and someone who no one should mess with...then...' Connor thought to himself. "L-Lets get this show on the road!" Yelled Bill.