part 22

Good morning everyone and sorry I'm late  *??

No problem let's start the meeting  but your camera is off *kim said

Ooh I see network issue maybe but I can clearly see you'll just start . *??

Tae pov

Due to some Network problem her face was not visible but that's not the problem for us we only need her approval . Soon we started the meeting and my assistant started explaining everything . I can see everyone is impressed by my work .
2 hours passed like this now it's time for judgment . I am kinda nervous because I haven't made any contact like this before but it's alright I can do it . Miss Lee seems mature and also she is a most successful businesswoman . She will definitely like this project ..

Pov end

Miss Lee : hmm I thik this should get a pass .

Kim : thank you miss Lee

Tae pov

With this she binded the meeting and yes I am so happy and now it's time for celebration . I simply announced this to all my friends and employees . They were too excited for party . Let's surprise Luni with this .
Pov end

OTP (London )
Y/n pov

Heyy how was the meeting  *sana

Sana asked with enthusiasm and I replied with a big smile .
" Yes it was good . Ok leave it  .what about going to amusement park this evening what say avni also wants to go " I asked

I know she will not reject the offer yes she agreed .

It's 12 noon and I am on my way to take avni from school after that she had classes then we will go to amusement park .

Mummmaaaa*she came running to my car seeing me

I quickly opened the door and ran to her and hugged her tightly . She is so sweet .

"Didn't you miss mumma" *I asked

I can see she was in a Verge of crying .

" Ok ok don't worry you know what mumma loves you the most ok so let's eat ice-cream " I said to her and kissed her forehead .

She became happy she likes icecream a lot but it's opposite of me I like spicy the most .

I made her eat her fav chocolate ice-cream .

Time skip ^

On the other side ---(Korea )

Wow the decoration and all are just perfect my boy *mrs Kim

Yes mom and this is all because of you all 🦊 * he said with a smile .

They all were enjoying the party

Pov ended ..

Here in London yn and her little family enjoyed their day and it's time for them to come back .

Avni : mom avni wants to say something *showing her puppy eyes
Y/n : hmm what baby ??

She asked being curious . But chuckled when she heard her daughter saying .
Momm I don't wanna go school please

She is same like me I too used to hate school my baby is just like me .

She felt happy thinking this a tear escaped from her eyes remembering her old golden days . When she used to be happy with her family her mother her father but everything collapsed.

She get out of her thoughts when avni said ...mumma ...

"Ha hmm no my cutie pie school is a good place you will learn many things there baby . "

Okkkiee mumma * she said with disappointment .

OTP

?? Hey good news for you
??: hm what wait you get him right
??yes I'll send location
?? Hmm

Cuts the call

Avni has slept but here is yn crying holding her mom's photo frame .

Mumma it's been 5 years since you left me alone here in this cruel World . You know mumma now I am capable of doing anything  I am giving my daughter a good life . I will surely kill them who hurted you who hurted me who ruined me . Who made our life miserable . I promise mumma I'll kill them I'll take my revenge . I promise you mom .

It's 5th year since you left me mumma see I brought your favourite cake your fav flavour . Y-you used to love it mumma please come back to me I promise I'll never annoy you never . Mumaaa .

She  cried and unknowingly slept there .

_____________________________________

In Korea

Tae pov

I have risked my all money for this project ,I know I'll succeed it. I have already assigned my professional well experienced employees for this project . I am so happy but I can sense something is wrong I don't know what but ok leave it . I woke up did morning routine and here left for office I don't know when Luni will come back actually she has gone with her friends for vacations . Ahh boring life .
Pov ended ....................................................

?? : baby I need some money around 20k it's urgent
?? Hmm ok but remember it's last time in this month what if he'll get know  about all this
?? Ok but please send me fast this time

_____________________________________
*****************************

"You ruined .me  . You ruined everything I loved , and now you'll watch as I set your world on fire "
_____________________________________
*****************************

The war has now started baby !!

_____________________________________
*****************************