part :15

Then they both smiled. I was blushing so hard so I decided to go to the kitchen area for hiding.

I went to the kitchen and decided to eat some chips and chocolates. I opened the fridge and took out them one by one

"Amm I should take this one too aamm this too and this for mom and Jiwon"

I was busy debating myself when I feel a back hug.

"Hmm they-yung "

I said with curiousness as I don't think he love me at all. And also he is busy with the meeting today how can he come this Early?

No answer

It was silent for some min I decided to look back I was shocked to see who it was. My jaw dropped I quickly backed off and pushed him but the next thing he said made me flinch in fear and made me uncomfortable

" Your husband doesn't love you so why don't you give me a chance to satisfy you hmm," he said with a sarcastic smirk. Lust can be seen in his eyes

"W-what ?? " I asked him being nervous

"Ooh don't be so innocent girl. I won't tell him. Look you got a perfect body let make some fun" he barked

I felt like slapping him hard but what can I do? I am scared that Taehyung got to know about this. I know how much he loves and trusts his family members and me he doesn't even believe me. I decided to ignore him but the next step he took made me shocked. God, why does this all happen with me only? I screamed in my mind ...

Don't come near me *I shouted at him

Shhh don't shout baby. My mom will come. *he said

He was continuously coming closer to me. I backed off till my back hit the wall.

Shit *I shouted in my mind

He started to hower over me and I was just struggling.
He suddenly kissed my lips roughly.
I was hitting him but my small hands can't do anything. Tears started to roll from my eyes. He was kissing so roughly and started biting my lower lips. I can feel it starts bleeding.
His hands were going upward. He put his hands in under my top I can feel his ridiculous touch. He was touching my bare back. The moment he tried to move forward. I pushed him with all my strength and slapped him hard.

I was a crying mess but I slightly looked back but there was no one. I got a feeling that someone was there but. I was hallucinating.

Don't you dare to touch me or else I will tell all your deeds to Tae remember that. *I warned him while crying.

I quickly wiped my tears and took all the snacks and moved to the tv area.

Jiwon pov.

I got attracted towards her. She got such a perfect figure. I wanna eat her.
How can that stupid brother of mine  reject her.. He is a fool. She has everything which a boy want. I need her badly

I was all in my thoughts when I saw them watching tv.
A sudden smirk formed on my face I decided to touch her. Oohhh her soft skin...
She went to kitchen I followed her and tried to make her mine but she slapped me.

I was seeing her small disappearing figure

Pov ended

*Time skip*

It's evening time and now taehyung has also come back home . He is resting right now in his room.

Y/n : mom what will you like to have in dinner ?? *I shouted from kitchen .

Mrs Kim : aamm y/niee I can have anything ask jiwon and tae

Y/n pov

I got scared again when she said ask jiwon and tae . I simply decided to ask tae only . I made my way to our room

Nock nock .....

Hmm come in *he said
I went inside and for my shock jiwon was also there he looked at me and made a devil smirk . I was frozen on my place but

Tae : will you say anything??
Y/n : oo-h actually m-mom has asked me to ask you what should I prepare for dinner ???
Tae : ask him

He said simply while closing his eyes

What do you want *I asked him in a rude tone

But instead of jiwon I got a reply from tae. He stood up and started coming towards me . I was completely shocked . Anger was the only thing visible in his eyes . But wait what Did I did .

My thoughts got vanished when I hear a loud thud voice which was by tae . My cheeks were burning . It has a dark print of his hand . I can feel my lips bleeding .

I looked at him in confusion while Crying .

Tae : RESPECT .. Don't forget to respect him bitch . He is my brother and you have to give respect to him . Obey him .. UNDERSTAND
(He said while greeting his teeths)

Y/n : so-soory I'll not repeat it ...
I said while looking down .

Jiwon : hmm y/niee I wan--
I cut him off . I give him death glare

Don't call me y/niee form your mouth *I said straightly

He looked at tae

Tae was constantly glaring at me I can feel he burning in anger and stupid y/n I put fuel on it .

Tae : Y/n

Jiwon : no brother Hyung . Maybe she don't like me anyways y/n make kimchi fried rice , chicken soup and ........

*Time skip
(it's been too long I am writing details only lets jump to some interesting part .. well we'll the real reason was I am lazy to write every single detail and also it will get boring)

Next morning

It's a beautiful morning y/n and tae both get ready for office . As usual tae went early  . Y/ n went their after heading by to Mrs Kim  .

(Y/n is going to get a big shock)

________________________________

Hi guys it's ur unnie aani ❄️ . I am really really sorry for not updating . I Know it's my mistakes. I just messed up all the things . I needed some time that's why I took rest . Secondly I was kinda busy with my personal works .
And I am so sorry for not replying on comments . I am so ashamed on my self ... I can't give you false hope so I just decided to stay quiet...
______________________________________

Hint : from this day y/n 's life is going to take a big turn .

______________________________________ please vote and comment 😊💕