TRAINING

NARUTO'S POV

"Hey Jiji, I was wondering can you please help me train to take over the mantle of heir ?"
"Naruto are you sure, if you are I'll assign Anbu and they'll train you. "

"I'm sure Jiji, I'm going to become the best lord to the Namikaze and Uzumaki clans there ever was. "
"Do you still want to become Hokage, it will be hard work being a single lord even if there is little Uzumaki and Namikaze not to mention being Hokage is not always a good idea, it might seem fun but there is more to life than fun, do you understand Naruto ?"

"Yes Jiji, I'll gladly take the challenge, but I don't want to become Hokage anymore I want to start a business but I'm not sure which though yet ?"
"Very well. Neko and Tiger will help train you. Understand Naruto ?"

"Hai Jiji. Sayonara, also can you send them to the park on the South of Konoha, we are starting tainting tmr early at 06 :45 am on the dot."
"Alright, sayonara Naruto"

TIME SKIP TO TMR 06 :45 am
Naruto POV

As I'm walking to the park in the South side of Konoha I see two people sitting having a picnic. One was a purple haired woman with a well endowed figure. She was wearing a white crop top, black shorts with black stockings and white Shinobi sandals.

The other was a dark blue haired man with a white dress shirt a black undershirts with black Anbu pants and black sandals with bandages wrapped around his arms and legs. He had his forehead protector around his forehead like a regular Shinobi, while the other had hers around her neck.

I walked up to them when they started waving at me.
"So your the Anbu training me ?" I couldn't help but say interested.
"Yep I'm  Adam Eric Yvonne."
"I'm Yugao Uzuki and it's nice to to meet the son of my deceased Sensei Kushina."
"You knew my mother."

"Knew her, I was her student along with Kurenai Yuhi and Anko Miterashi after Orochimaru betrayed the village. Kurenai is a Jonnin Sensei, Anko is the head of the TI, torture and interrogation department. While I'm an Anbu captain under the age of 30."
"Woah, so awesome, I can't wait to learn some kick ass Jutsus "

"Not yet first, you need new clothing."
"What's wrong with these ones ?"
"It's not practical for a ninja to be wearing a kill me orange jump suit, is it."
"No." I say defeated
"Good now let's go I have the perfect store in mind."

TIMESKIP
Still Naruto POV

As we arrive in front of a shop I saw the Mitashi Weapon and Clothing '

' I wonder what I'm going to get ?'
"Come on" says Yugao
TIMESKIP

As I'm coming out of the changing room my new friend Tenten who is the daughter of the owner of this shop has given me a purple outfit, she says it was gender neutral but I call BS as it was clearly a female outfit. I don't know how but they convinced me to try it on and by they I mean Tenten and Yugao.

It was a mixture between purple and black with a black sash around my hip. Finishing it off with long Shinobi boots that was in the middle of my thighs.

After that I also got similar clothes, also Adam kept blushing at me while Tenten and Yugao were laughing at him.

"Alright so what's going to be my training regimen for now." I asked
"First we need to know your elements, this is chakra paper it will tell us your element(s), just push chakra into it." Yugao said

"Water makes the paper wet.
Fire burns the paper.
Earth crumbles the paper.
Wind cuts the paper.
Lightning wrinkles the paper." Adam explained.

"Cool okay, here it goes." Naruto soon puts his hand on the top of the chakra paper and pushes chakra into it.

The paper soon splits into three, one becomes damp, another one become wrinkled and the last one crumbles up.

"Four elements, that's extremely impressive. You have water, earth, lightning and wind. Here try this one it's for elemental Kekkei Genkai to see which ones you have." Yugao said shocked before turning to with a happy smile showing off her dimple without realising it

"Alright." Naruto pushed chakra into these ones as well and the results were...

The paper glowed purple and started floating with crystals appearing all around it.

"I'm not sure about the floating part but the crystal means you have one of the Uzumaki Kekkei Genkai, crystal release or Shoton. Fun fact Shoton is even more rare than that of the Rinnegan AKA the eyes of the sage of six paths AKA the eyes of a god." Yugao spoke with a smile.

"Cool, but I think that the floating part was from my dad's Clan the Namikaze Clan as he mentioned something similar to the floaty part as part of psychic release Dattebane." I explained

"Dattebane, what happened to Dattabayo." Adam asked curiously
"I'm trying to be closer to my mom plus Dattebane sound so much better, to me at least." 🧡

"Now your training will consist of 100
push ups, 100 squats, 100 pull ups, 20 laps around the village and we are going to pay more attention to your flexibility as you are clearly going to grow up with a feminine body and feminine bodies are usually more flexible and better suited for flexibility" 💙

"Your slavers aren't you" Naruto questioned with a sweat drop looking quite nervous.
"Yep, so let's start" Adam said proudly

TIMESKIP
(Newly graduated Shinobi have a month before anything happens such as meeting their Sensei)

As Naruto started training they realised that he had more stamina and chakra than that of an experienced Anbu. He never once complained about the amount of work he had to put in and instead worked hard and exceeded their expectations.

He earned money as well as a job by creating kunai and shuriken made of crystal (changing the colour so know one would know) for Mitashi weapon and clothes store. Apparently crystal release allows you to crystallize anything that has matter and that includes air, as air has matter. You can even change the design of the crystals through sheer will and chakra the only limitation is the user's creativity and imagination.

Naruto's hair soon started growing longer to the point it was below his shoulders, although it was much more tameable to the point Yugao told Naruto that he looked like a perfect combination of his parents and that she thinks it was one of his new Kekkei Genkai that caused his insane hair growth. She gave him a flower hair pin and told him it belonged to his mother. She has many things of his mother that she gave her some were things that she never asked back for, she gave it all to Naruto, saying it must be returned to their family some how a large portion of it was clothes that all fit Naruto and others were jutsu scrolls.

Soon Naruto showed them his multi shadow clone jutsu by creating over a million clones and they told him of the secret. Thanks to that Naruto had a large arsenal of crystal jutsu and amazing chakra control. He even learned some medical ninjutsu, he was not a master, not at all but he could at least heal to the point he could stop minor fatal injuries but not impossible tasks like Tsunade Senju.

Naruto also learned he had a Dojutsu that allowed him to see the future of a selected person. He has higher sealing capabilities and he has Yin and Yang chakra thanks to Psychic release. He can even increase his strength using crystal release as well as turn other people's jutsus into crystal and manipulate the precious metals to turn against his opponent. He as well can infuse his own chakra into someone else's and that will boost the jutsu they are trying to perform, the ability coming from Psychic release.

______________________________________