The Youngest Granddaughters of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior had two younger granddaughters, and they were Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, future Duchess of Sussex, and Lady Sophia Dorothea was the younges...

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior had two younger granddaughters, and they were Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, future Duchess of Sussex, and Lady Sophia Dorothea was the youngest daughter and fifth daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was the youngest daughter and child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and their mother was Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Sophia Dorothea arrived on her father and mother's 15th wedding anniversary, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard arrived on her sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard's 20th birthday.

Lady Sophia Dorothea resembled her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, she was born with a croup of dark brown hair,and her eyes turned brown later on.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard saw Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard. He created her Duchess of Gloucester Territory and he told her " She looks like me."

"She should. Don't remember the last time that we had sex." Lady Karissa asks him.

"Wasn't it back in June of 2299." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"It was." Lady Karissa tells him.

"How many daughters do I have?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"The last count you had was 3 daughters, and Lady Sophia Dorothea makes 4 daughters for you, Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Anastasia Christina, and Lady Sophia Dorothea." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have six daughters, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lady Sophia Dorothea all with you, Lady Caroline Matilda with Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann with Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and I have two sons with you and one with Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa states.

"I have eight children all together and they are all mine." Lady Karissa explained.

"Your brother seems to be happy with his heiress, and at least now his Dukedom is secure." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lord Charles Andrew The Third is easy to please." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I have never seen my oldest brother seem so happy with his heiress." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Our father has one child to marry, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior by the age of 80 years old has 6 beautiful granddaughters by the year of 2295.