Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and His Three Sons

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was the second son of Lord Frederick Willliam Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory, and he was his father's favorite son, and Lord Frederick William Howard knew that Lord Charles Andrew Howard would succeed him f...

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was the second son of Lord Frederick Willliam Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory, and he was his father's favorite son, and Lord Frederick William Howard knew that Lord Charles Andrew Howard would succeed him for the time he was born as he always through that his oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second was a challenging child and switched at the time of his birth in 2164.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was very handsome, charming, cunning, ruthless, ambitious, but he made an excellent match when he married the beautiful Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and together with her by his side, he built a dynasty on Star Base 12, but his older brother, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second would play a significant role in the dynasty that his younger brother would build for their noble grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

So, would, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, have three sons he had with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior would have three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior in 2209, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2215, Lord Edwin William Howard in 2225, but between Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William he would have a very beautiful daughter he would name in honor of his sister, Lady Sopia Charlotte, Duchess of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

Each son would play a vital and important part in their great-grandfather's legacy on Star Base 12.