Part One: Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard

 She was the first-born child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, and Lady Millicent Collins, and she was born on August 1, 2276, and she was the third granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior

Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud was born at Norfolk Estate and her mother was Lady Millicent Collins, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third second wife, and when she was born she created her father the Duke of Sussex Territory, but she became his heiress presumptive.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard the third had been married to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope for 24 years before they divorced, and he remarried Lady Millicent at the age of 45 years old, and she was born after he turned 46 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third really didn't care if his first child was a daughter or son. He just wanted to be a father and make his father happy.

With the birth of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, he made his father happy and Lord Andrew Charles confirmed upon his oldest brother the Dukedom and Territory of Sussex.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third descendants would inherit The Dukedom of Sussex from 2276 and onward in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard and his heir/heiress of his choice would inherit the title.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third would not name Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud his heiress apparent to his Dukedom, but he would ensure that she would make a good marriage and through her marriage she would be the wife of a Duke and no lower than a Earl.

Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard in 2296, at the age of 20 years old married Lord Edward Somerset, Duke of Beaufort Territory and in 2300 she would give birth to Lord Charles Andrew Somerset, the future heir to the Dukedom of Beaufort, in 2305, she would give birth to a daughter, Lady Millicent Flora Somerset, and in 2310, Lord Edward Somerset The Second.

They would be the first of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The third grandchildren, and he would be alive to see four of his grandchildren be born before he died in 2310, as two were born after his death in 2310.