The Fifth Duke of Norfolk and his other children

No man is without a mistress, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory was no different

So, after the birth of Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory on October 31, 2276, Lady Karissa chose Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick to become Lord Andrew Charles Howard mistress.

Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick was one of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann ladies in waiting and she knew that Lord Andrew Charles couldn't resist her, but at first he didn't take to her, and they only were companions while Lady Karissa tended two their two children, Lady Elizabeth 15 months old, and Lady Samhain, age 3 months old.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann put them together in 2276, and nothing happened between them until March of 2285, and at that time, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was four months pregnant with their fourth child, and when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was six months pregnant, Lady Theresa Charlotte was three months pregnant with Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her only child that would be born around the time of his 40th birthday.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth fourth child and second son, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory was born on September 21, 2285, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard third daughter, and fifth child, but Lady Theresa Charlotte first and only child, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory was born on Lord Andrew Charles Howard 40th birthday.