Hidden Worry

The Shadowbolts had just won The Chance to Prance which was a dance music video competition, they'd teamed up with The Rainbooms and now had the money to have their school dance on a yacht.

Twilight: *sees that sugarcoat seems rather distant* Is everything ok Sugarcoat? You seem out of it.

Sugarcoat: Uh? Oh yeah I'm fine Twilight I'm just thinking.

Pinkie: *curious* Ooh what about?!

Sugarcoat: Just the dance and how fun it'll be.

Rarity: Ok so the dance is next week we'll see you girls there.

Sour Sweet and Rarity had arranged for The Rainbooms to perform at the dance, the two groups said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Lemon Zest allowed Sunny and Sour to walk ahead, so that she could talk to Sugarcoat.

Lemon: You're a terrible liar.

Sugarcoat: Come again?

Lemon: Oh Sugarcoat come on you and I both know you wasn't thinking of the dance.

Sugarcoat: *sighs* Am I really that transparent?

Lemon: Only to me. Why don't you just talk to her?

Sugarcoat: because what will that do?

Lemon: Show that you still care about her.

Sugarcoat: Of course I still care about her I just...

*the phone rings*

Sugarcoat: *looks at the phone* ...It's Indigo.

Lemon: So answer it!

Sugarcoat: *answers the phone* Indie?

Sombra: Sugarcoat it's Coach Sombra you need to get to the hospital...