Confession

Today was the day that Indigo was finally going to tell Sugarcoat, that she had a crush on her. They'd been hanging out for a few months and Indigo's feelings had only gotten stronger, to the point that there was now no denying it.

Indigo: *to herself* Ok so how am I going to do this? I really don't want Sugarcoat thinking I'm a loser, although she probably already thinks that anyway.

She looked at the clock and realised the time she had to get to school, she'd have to worry about this later.

*At school*

Sugarcoat and Indigo had a few classes together but not many and during free time, Indigo was with the sports teams training as the Friendship Games against Canterlot High School we're soon. Indigo was CPA's sports star and was always under a lot of pressure to win any sport event that, the school took part in. Sugarcoat was also going to be participating but with Indigo being the athletic star and Twilight Sparkle being the academic star, the other contestants didn't have quite as much pressure. Soon lunch time came and the girls finally got hang out.

Sugarcoat: *sits next to Indigo* Are you having any lunch?

Indigo: No I'll eat later anyway can we go somewhere private? I wanna talk to to you about something.

Sugarcoat: *slightly concerned* Yeah sure.

They left the canteen and sat on one of the benches outside where no one else was, Indigo had decided that it was best to not make a big deal of it and just tell Sugarcoat how she felt.

Sugarcoat: So is everything ok?

Indigo: Everything is fine I just wanted to talk.

Sugarcoat: About what?

Indigo: Ok so you know we've been hanging out for a while?

Sugarcoat: *nods* I must admit you're a pain but being friends with you is surprisingly fun.

Indigo: *getting flustered* Yeah the thing is I kinda want us to be more than friends.

Sugarcoat: *not understanding what Indigo was getting at* You mean like best friends? I'd probably already consider you my best friend, seeing as how I don't really have any others.

Indigo: *confused* What about Lemon Zest? actually doesn't matter I'm getting of topic anyway what I'm trying to say is I like you Sugarcoat and, I want us to be more than friends as in I want us to go out and be girlfriends.

Sugarcoat: *in shock* R-really why?

Indigo: As we've hung out more of the last few months I've started to develop feelings for you, I've tried to ignore them but I can't anymore. So how about it wanna go out?

Sugarcoat: *sad* Y-you're not just asking as a prank you really mean it?

Indigo: *grabs Sugarcoats hand and kisses her cheek* I mean it.

Sugarcoat: *looks at Indigo flustered and smiles* Then y-yes I would love to go out with you.

The two hugged and smiled the most either of them had smiled in a long time.