The Games Begin

AN: This chapter mentions the use of drugs and abusive language.

The Games had started and both schools had competed in the Academic Decathlon, Sugarcoat and Indigo had been paired together in the woodwork part of the event and has won. However each of them had been eliminated during the spelling part luckily CPA won the decathlon when, Twilight Sparkle beat Sunset Shimmer at the final event.
Principal Cinch had pulled Indigo Zap to one side so she could have a word with her.

Principal Cinch: Do I need to remind you of how important this is?

Indigo: *under her breath* No.

Principal Cinch: *stern* excuse me?

Indigo: *quickly out of fear* Yes Principal Cinch.

Principal Cinch: It's a good thing Twilight is intelligent enough to have won the first event, with your useless spelling there's no way we would have won.

Indigo looked down in embarrassment she wanting remind Principal Cinch, that she wasn't the only one who was eliminated during the spelling section but what good would that do?

Principal Cinch: Anyway next is the Tricross Relay this event requires less intelligence and more athletic ability, so there's no reason that you shouldn't be able to do it.

Indigo: Yes Principal Cinch.

*half an hour later*

The Shadowbolts had been told which parts of the Tricross Relay they would each be competing in. They were going to be working in pairs Twilight and Sour Sweet were doing the archery, Sunny Flare and Lemon Zest we're doing the rollerblades and Sugarcoat and Indigo Zap would do the last part which was motorcross. They were happy about this as it meant they could be together, but Indigo was really struggling with the pressure. So much so that she hadn't been sleeping properly and her eating had gotten worse, she'd even bought some pills off of the internet to try and help her relax. The girls had noticed that the whole time Cinch was talking to them, Indigo looked like she wasn't even aware of where she was.

Sugarcoat: *concerned* You look awful are you feeling alright?

Indigo: *confused* W-what?

Sugarcoat: You look ill are you sure you're up to driving that motorcycle?

Indigo: *determined* Yes I'm sure come on let's just get it over with.

She walked off to get ready and Lemon came over to Sugarcoat.

Lemon: *watches Indigo leave* She's not ok is she?

Sugarcoat: *sighs* I don't think so. I'm worried about her Lemon Zest she really doesn't look well.

Lemon: *tries to reassure Sugarcoat* Maybe she's just tired? It has been a long day.

Sugarcoat: Yeah maybe I just can't help but think she's hiding something from me.

Lemon: *puts her hand on Sugarcoats shoulder* I'm sure she's not and everything will be ok.

Sugarcoat: I hope so.