Overwatch reaction: the last bastion.

(Overwatch is owned by Blizzard and the Idea came from me, and you all know the drill).

(There were some changes and some Grammarly errors that I had to fix but don't worry, I have fixed all of those, and don't worry, part will be coming out soon).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the ship, everyone was given a tour of the place and their tour guide was Robot Jeff, Jeff supplied them with a lot of information and its history.

Malissa: Wow, to think that we thought we were, the only intelligent species in this world or galaxy and thought that the multiverse was just a theory, now that idea curb stomp us all straight away and it's all real like, really, really real.

Mei: OH. MY. GOSH. THE GUY HAS A FULLY FUNCTIONING BABY!!!!!!

Robot Jeff: Ahh excuse me, Mei is it, Please don't call me baby, I'm a grown adult bot, and my job is to -

But then Nezu came out of the corner and proceeded toward the crowd of people to speak to them.

Present Mic: Uhh!! Mr. Nezu your back.

Nezu: Indeed Present Mic, (looks around to see that everyone is okay and in good health).

Midnight: So what do you need Principal Nezu?

Nezu: I came here, to tell all of you that we are to go to the theatre room that Mr. Author said to me about.

Vlad King: That sounds suspicious, don't you think Nezu?

As all the teachers agree with what Vlad commented, Jeff on the other hand suddenly joins the group and surprises them.

Robot Jeff: I get that you all don't trust the two of us not even one bit I know, the fact that he literally nicks you and transported you all here, I get that.

Cementoss: What are you implying here?

Robot Jeff: I'm Implying that you don't have to trust the two of us.

Teachers/Pro Heroes: . . . What?

Ectoplasm: Wait, wait, I don't get it.

Ryukyu: Yeah me neither.

Kumui Woods: What are you trying to say, eh. . .

Robot Jeff: Jeff, Jeff the Robot, and what I'm trying to say is you don't have to trust us, I mean the two of us are just both Idoits, I mean, the Author did Talk to a Fridge once, hehe.