The Pain in my [censored] ass of Getting them

(You guys know the drill another chapter . . . and the M.H.A. belongs to Kohei Horikoshi so Yeah.)

.

.

.

.

.

Robot Jeff: Ahh yes, dimensional travel, the technology of our greatest advancement of creation, just right in the palm of our hand, it's like we are gods, for crying out loud and we can do whatever we want, as my boss and I travel through the wormhole to get to the M.H.A. universe to get them to react to the different universes that didn't happen on their timeline and give them the secrets of the universe and the information on how to defeat their enemies AND BRING THEM ALL TO THEIR KNEEL-

Author brother: JEFF . . . your Monologuing again, you know what we agree on.

Robot Jeff: Sorry boss . . . it's just a force of habit.

Author brother: It's okay Jeff it always happens, now help me with that sandbags, and the team fortress AA turrets who'd ya?

As Jeff looks at what the Author did to the portal room, as it was now armed with ceiling turrets, sandbags, and the new state-of-the-art particle shield.

Robot Jeff: Ahh boss.

Author brother: Yeah!!

Robot Jeff: Are these necessary, like you know, the turrets?

Author brother: Nah, why?

Robot Jeff: Isn't it a bit, you know, overkill?

Author brother: What? no, who made you think of that idea, the autopilot?

Robot Jeff stares right at him with a serious.

Author brother: Okay you win, I'm too afraid that the characters of this universe might destroy the ship and use it for their technology.

Robot Jeff: Well, that's the more reasonable question, but why?

Author brother: Well Yeah, I mean, you can't be too careful about this, so I'm just doing this as a precaution alright.

Robot Jeff: Well . . . guess.

Author brother: Good . . . oh and ahh can you check on the snacks we're going to arrive in about 6 minutes.

Robot Jeff: Sure thing boss.

As Jeff goes to check on the snacks as he was told, the Author on the other was finishing on the defenses that are right outside the portal room if things go wrong.

Author brother: And done.

As the Author finishes the defenses in the portal room he now finally can resume finishing the theater room and installing the new state-of-the-art cinema seats.

Author brother: Okay since that's done, time for me to resume finishing the cinema room.

As the Author walks out of the portal room he is confronted with silence since he and his sister own the ship and his sister is on vacation it is somewhat bland and quiet around here.