Prologue

(. . . You know the drill new Wattpad fanfic reaction).

.

.

.

???: In the vast deep space, there was, a spaceship drifting through the cosmos of space, and the ship's name is the U.N.N.S. Iron Lung to search for life in the cosmos of space. . . Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Author brother: Mate I'm not saying this line. This sounds stupid, It would likely sound stupid In front of everybody if I say it in the background like, come on!?!

Robot Jeff: Well yeah, that is how every author/god works, they pop in the characters in thin air, and you and they have to explain the whole thing and let them react to different universes versions of themself like the Dekuverse.

Author brother: Jeff, first of all, nobody is stupid enough to just pop in an entire character like the entire franchise character from their universe just to watch themself from a different universe like resident evil but the main character was switched by an anime character, it just doesn't make sense, and also I got some talk from the other author's that when they summon them in to there theater room the first thing they do is to look around their surrounding and when they all landed there eye's on the author well . . . you know the rest, they think that you are hostile.

Robot Jeff: Gezz that bad, wow I didn't know that is going to happen, but sometimes they don't attack them.

Author brother: Yeah, I know and second, explaining the whole thing to them will be a nightmare, how will you be able to speak after that?

Robot Jeff: Yeah dry throat, I forgot about those.

Author brother: Yeah, but then the third one though, A version of themself like come on I know that some people still like it but for me, I'm done with those things, and for Izuku or the Dekuverse out of the question I'm done with it, I want a fanfic reaction that doesn't involve izuku's different counterparts because I'm done.

Robot Jeff: You said done like three times-

Author brother: Exactly.

Robot Jeff: Ohh

The two remain silent for about a moment before one of them broke the silence.

Robot Jeff: So . . . you want to take this Fanfic reaction slow or . . .

Author brother: Well . . . I want it to be something original.

Robot Jeff: Original It is and umm . . . what universe character are we gonna invite?

that Author's brother thinks for a moment and finally decided on a universe to settle with.

Author brother: I think The My Hero Academia universe.

Robot Jeff: Ahh Universe/dimension 13.8.1 or M.H.A. Perfect first pit stop for us to let them react to different universes, good first place boss.

Author brother: Yeah, well then let's get to it then, we got a lot of preparation to do.

Robot Jeff: Yeah, (turns to the autopilot and said) autopilot, set course for earth dimension M.H.A.

Autopilot: Course locked, set course for The earth dimension M.H.A. now, arrival will be 10 minutes. 

Author brother: Well 10 minutes will be enough for me to prepare the theater room and the snacks will be done in 5 minutes this will be easy.

Robot Jeff: Agree boss, well then let's get to work.

Author brother: Agree my friend, agree.

As the two walk different paths from the ship but the Author stops and realized sometime that he had forgot.

Author brother: Oh no.

Robot Jeff: What boss?

Author brother: I just realized . . . I have to invite all I mean All of the M.H.A. characters . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the Author screams through the ships the entire way to the M.H.A. dimension without skipping a beat.

.

.

.

(Our next destination is the M.H.A. Universe.)