In the kitchen i got a glass out of the cupboard and filled it with water from the tap. Standing there at the counter I drank my water and thought about the events of the past few hours. How can someone to evil and cruel have such deep eyes, so full of pain? But at the same time so beautiful? Okay no! Nat you're drifting into the wrong direction! Shaking my head to get rid of these thoughts I put the glass in the dishwasher and made my way back to Wandas bedroom. Very slowly, i opened the bedroom door and sneaked inside before closing it behind me trying to be as quiet as possible which I succeeded at. I laid back down and pulled the blanket up to my chin before closing my eyes and giving sleep a try.

°

°

°

°

°

°

At some point I must have fallen asleep cause I woke up to the sound of Wandas alarm clock. I got as soon as I was awake and grabbed my bedstuff before I made my way back to my room to get ready for the day. I showered and brushed my teeth before I got my spare suit out of my closet. After yesterday evening events I didn't get to clean my suit so I just do it later. I braided my hair and grabbed everything I needed before I made my way to the kitchen to get a quick breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen almost everyone was already there eating breakfast or talking. "GUYS, GUYS, WE GOT A POSSIBLE LOCATION!" tony exclaimed as he rushed into the room and everyones head shot up. "Romanoff, you take Peter, Wanda and Mr Wintersoldier here and go check it out." Tony instructed and we all nodded, we got into the jet and set off right after tony sent us the 'possible location' of the deadly whisper. "Peter, you sure you're ready for this? This person is really dangerous." wanda spoke to the teen and before he could answer I heard Bucky grumble something beside me, "If it even is a person."

"What do you mean by that?" wanda and I asked in sinc and he looked at us as if it was obvious. "No one from the team managed to catch them and can't you remember the day we sent the hulk and all this person did was staring into his eyes, basically into his soul making the fucking hulk get a mental breakdown." he spoke in annoyance and from the corner of my eye I saw peters facial expression change from nervous to the edge of having a breakdown.

"They don't know that we're coming so we get the surprise effect." wanda shrugged and I approved, "Yeah and also we don't even know if it is their location, Tony said it's just a possible location."

After the jet touched down we walked outside and made our way through the woods, while peter was swinging trough the trees, Bucky was walking behind us with his rifle making sure we're not walking into a trap. Wanda and I walked ahead, me with my two guns and wanda ready to blast any enemy that could attack us.

"In about 50 meters is something like a cottage, I could go and check it out?" Peter spoke through the earpiece and we all looked at each other before we all nodded and I said yes to him through the earpiece, adding that he has to be very careful.

Y/n POV:
Just as I was about to put on my mask to go out I heard the door creak and some footsteps on the old wood floor. In a rush I put on the mask and grabbed my daggers along with my knife and put them into my suit. I decided to hide behind a door and listen who this intruder might be, this person has a light step so it for sure couldn't be captain america also the distance between the steps wasn't too long so it's either a kid or someone not that tall.

When the steps sounded like this person would walk further away from me I walked out from behind the door and quietly followed them through the cottage when this person was stood in front of my desk I stopped behind them and waited a bit before speaking up. "Can I help you kid?" i spoke through the mask and saw their body tensing up. "I asked you something." i spoke up again as I didn't get an answer and the person slowly turned around looking at me through their mask. "I-are you the deadly whisper?" they asked and I tilted my head staring them down.

Suddenly it clicked in my head and in a matter of seconds I grabbed a knife from my suit and held it to his throat, "Who are you with!?" i seethed and saw the kid was visible scared. "He's with us." a voice behind me said and I turned around bringing the kid into chokehold still with the knife to his throat. "Isn't he a bit too young to be an avenger?" I asked innocently and they both stared at me.

"Let him go and no one gets hurt?" a woman with ginger hair spoke with an accent and I chuckled lightly. "You guys break into my home and want ME to not hurt you? How cute. And by the way the soldier can stop sneaking around like it's a minefield and come out from behind me." I demanded and slowly turned my body still with the kid in my hold.

Just as I was about to say something there was some kind of red dust that hit me and sent me flying before everything went black.

Here's chapter 3 my friends, I hope you like it so far and can wait for maybe tomorrow or the day after 😭
Please tell me what you think about this chapter, any ideas to make it better or something else? Stay safe friends <3
04/08/23
1813 words