“Oh okay so everyone has to wear white and then you the only one wearing gold. Okay I see you.” They then take pictures. My dress looked like this:

 My dress looked like this:

I know. It's big. But I wanted to feel like a Queen and I do.

i then hear a knock at the door. “Someone's at the door.” I say. Someone opens the door and in comes Drake.

“Hello Ladies, we are about to start. So if you may please come.” He says. He then looks my way. “Wow.” He says when he lays his eyes on me. I just smile.

“You look beautiful.” “Oh thanks.” I say. He then looks at Jade and smiles at her. She just looked down and smiled. Okay? What's going on here? He then leaves.

The bridesmaids then leave. After a while I then leave also. The last bridesmaid and grooms man couple go in. Florah then came in with a beautiful white dress on.

"Florah you look so good." I say. "Andni don't know what to say. You look more than beautiful. I don't know what to say." She says. Dave comes in with both my babies. They looked so cute.

Alessio was in a suit whilst Rose was in a pretty white dress.

"Your flower girl and flowerboy are ready." He said. Florah took Rose and Dave tool Alessio. They took a basket of flower petals. Liam doesn't know of this so this will be a surprise to him.

The door opened and they both walked into the venue. I could hear people enjoying the sight of my babies being guided as a flowergirl and boy.

I then walk to be infront of the door. My uncle makes his way to me.

“Wow. Umhle mntanam. (You are beautiful my child)” he says. “Enkosi malume. (Thank you uncle)” We then just smile at each other.

“May we please stand as the bride makes her way in.” I hear the priest say on the other side of the door, followed by a song.

The doors then open and reveals me. I hear murmurs among the people. The wedding ceremony was so beautiful inside. I then walk down the aisle with my uncle.

I look around and just smiled. I then look at my Aunt and cousins. They looked at me in awe. I then look to see Liam. Him looking at me too. I just smiled and he did too.

We never took our eyes off each other until I was in front of him. I looked at Simone and she smiled at me. I then look back at Liam. “Wow.” He mouthed. “You look beautiful.” He says. “You look handsome.” I say and he did.

We then hold each others hands.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here to unite this couple in holy matrimony.” The priests says. He then carries on to talk. I honestly did not hear what he said as I was too busy lookin at Liams eyes.

“May we please have the rings.” I took Liam's and Liam took mine. They looked so gorgeous.

“Marii Dlamini, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The priest asked.