And he loves Yeontan so much! Me too :)))

Btw pre save the album on Spotify!

I AM FAWKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SURE HE'LL GIVE US ANOTHER HEART ATTACK! I SURVIVED SO HARDLY LAST TIME DURING SEVEN! NOW I WON'T SURVIVE :(

TAE SAID IN HIS LETTER, “ I'M THE SAME BUT I MUST HAVE BECOME AN ADILT ”....

GOD HOPE I WON'T DIE!! IM EXCITED!!!

AND SPREAD THE GOALS!!
18TH AUG, 1PM KST!!

AND SPREAD THE GOALS!!18TH AUG, 1PM KST!!

NOW READ :)

__________________________________________

Tae- I'M NOT INTERESTED TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT ANYTHING!!

Yn kept staring at him with her hurtful eyes but his eyes showed no emotion....Still she tried her best to talk it out....

Yn- Taeh-

Tae- Please stop...Otherwise I may consider it as your plan to get locked with me...

He blurted coldly making Yn lower her gaze towards the floor....

Yn's pov:

I looked at the floor trying my best to control my tears...I just couldn't believe he thinks sonething like that about me !? Well somehow, I know it's not his fault...It's all the fruits I'm getting after doing such things with him...It's all my fault...I deserve all of his hatred...I fucking deserve it...Yes!!

He's not ready at all to listen to me...He isn't even ready to look at my face...Talking with me is so far...If I try more, I would only hurt myself...Nothing more...So I decided not to bring this topic up until he wants to hear...

I sighed before moving to a corner and sat there sliding the wall and buried my face in between my knees...I am kinda scared too because of the darkness and- believe me it's the room for ghosts...God why the fuck they locked us in this creepy room...And why even they locked me with Taehyung...To bring us closer ? No, basically it's increasing the gap more....