Chapter 7

Lily's POV

Frankly I was a little nervous to bring the boys back to my shabby little 3rd class cabin; especially Ricky. He's this successful YouTuber who lives in California. What are the odds that he would want to date a middle class girl from a broken home? "Ok, here we are, cabin 13."

"13, isn't that like the 'bad luck cabin'?" JC asked.

"That's just a myth, the cabin's fine." I took them inside and off course Danica was sitting there, fixing her makeup like always. When she saw who I was with, she dropped her mascara brush and froze.

"Guys, this is my cousin Danica. Danica, this is Ri-"

"I know exactly who they are." she cut me off. "I'm your guy's biggest fans! Like, ever! Why didn't you tell me that you were friends with them, Lily?"

"I did, but you didn't believe me, remember?"

"Doesn't ring a bell," she said, waving me off. "So Ricky you single?"

"NO!" I yelled out of the blue. "I mean, I'm assuming." Ricky blushed. "Hey, um, I need to run up to the sky deck, would you mind coming with me Ricky?" I asked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out into the hallway.

"You just wanted to be alone, didn't you?" he asked, pinning me against the wall."

"You know me so well." I replied. He smiled that sexy smile and leaned in to kiss me. It was the best moment of my life.

Ricky's POV

After about a minute of making out with Lily outside the cabin, I decided to take her somewhere more private before we were interrupted by someone again.

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere more private?"

"Totally, but don't get any ideas." she said, laughing. I grabbed her hand and took her to the closest private spot I could think off: the life boats. We hoped in and we continued kissing for a few minutes until she backed away.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "I just want to sit. In your arms. Like this right now." She nuzzled up against my chest and closed her eyes. I put my arm around her and looked at the night sky. After a minute, I could hear Lily's heavy yet soft breathing and realized she had fallen asleep. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. I rested my head on hers and decided to doze off as well. I think Lily is the perfect girl.

Lily's POV

I woke up with my hair wet and what smelled like low tide. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that Ricky and I had fallen asleep on the lifeboat. I lightly shook Ricky to wake him up, and he was just as cute groggy as he was when he was awake.

"Did I fall asleep last night?" I asked.

"Yeah. Your pretty cute asleep." he replied. I nuzzled up against him when he sat up.

"Hey Lily," he said. "I had an amazing time last night. I know I'm famous and all, but I really like you and I hope we can just have a normal relationship."

""Ricky," I said "of course we can." I gave him a hug as we got up to go back to the cabin.

"There you two are," JC said when we walked in. "Where have you been all night?"

"We fell asleep when we left the cabin." he said, wrapping his arm around me.

"So you guys are really in to each other," Connor said walking towards us. "You guys are cute together!"

"Kian made a scuffing noise and rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" Connor asked.

"Well everyone is making such a big deal. It's not like they're getting married, you met yesterday."

"What crawled up your ass?" JC said laughing. "You should be happy for them, we were for you and Andrea."

Kian just rolled his eyes and went back on his phone.

"Well I'm happy for you guys. Maybe you guys can go on a double date with Lia and I."

"Awesome!" I replied. I may have played it cool in front of the guys, but I secretly love Lia. She's my favorite YouTuber after the guys. I would be so happy to meet her.

"So who wants to go get some breakfast?" Connor interrupted my fantasy. All the guys jumped up in excitement.

"I would love too, but I should probably get back to my cabin," I said. "I'll just tell my mom I fell asleep in the teen's lounge."

"Do you want to meet for dinner or something tonight?" Ricky asked me.

"Sure, Carlos's Pizza at 7?" I asked. He nodded. I gave him a peck and walked back to my cabin. I quietly opened the door and tried to get in without Danica noticing. Danica didn't notice, but my mom sure did.

"Where have you been? Danica and I have been worried out of our minds!" I turned my head towards Danica and she rolled her eyes, which was her way of telling me she didn't give a shit where I was. I turned back to my mom and she was giving me her disappointed scowl, waiting for me to give her an answer.

"I fell asleep in the teens lounge, they were playing a movie last night and I dozed off. I would have called but my phone died."

"As soon as we get home, you are grounded because I know that was not where you were!" she yelled at me and left. As soon as she was gone I flopped (Author's note: lol connor's nickname for jc is the flop I kill myself.) down on my bed and let out a very loud and a bit dramatic sigh.

"You were with Ricky, weren't you?" Dancia said, sitting down next to me, suddenly becoming really interested in my life story.

"Ok, so maybe I fell asleep with him." I said, blushing. "It wasn't like we did  anything, we just fell asleep together."

"Whatever you say, she responded.

It was 4 more hours until I was meeting Ricky for dinner. I decided to wear a floral romper with brown combat boots and a rhinestone headband. I put my hair in a braid and did my makeup. I gathered up everything I needed and put it in my coral purse. Tic tacs in case I get bad breath, my lip gloss in case my lips are chapped, and my polaroid camera in case I want to capture the perfect moment.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys, sorry it's been a couple days. I've been doing stuff with my friends. I'm loving all the nice feedback and votes, thank you so much. It's those kind of things that make me want to keep writing. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!