Chapter 6

Lily's POV

It was happening; the perfect moment. Until it was interrupted by Kian. I could tell that Ricky was pissed, like really pissed. Of course I was pissed too, but there was a problem outside, and I had a feeling it was pretty bad if Kian had to walk in on us kissing in Ricky's room. Ricky and I ran out after Kian, and it sounded like horses were pounding outside our door.

"What's going on?" Ricky asked.

"Apparently there are more o2l fans on board than we expected," Connor replied. Some people saw us and followed Sam back here, they are pounding on their door too." JC was  piling furniture and suitcases in front of the door to keep them from breaking it down.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked Ricky? "They're going to break down that door any minute." Ricky looked nervous, but distracted.

"I don't know," he replied. "but if they get in here, we're screwed."

"I have an idea!" Connor shouted. "But we're going to need your help." He said, looking at me.

"What my help?" He nodded at me. "What would I need to do?"

"Climb out that porthole and go and pretend to be a crazy fan. Text me when your out there and I'll tell you what to do. You down?"

"Um," I felt pressured. I've never really had to do anything like this before. What if I messed up and let all the guys down? "Yeah, yeah I guess."

"Great! Now hurry up!"

I got up on the chair and grasped up on the porthole to the back hallway.

"Someone help me up," I said. "I don't think I can get up by myself." There was a moment of silence.

"Connor, you do it," JC said. "Besides, it's not like touching her butt is going to mean something."

"Haha, very funny." he said, but he still helped me up. When I was in the hallway, I managed to get to the front of the room without anybody noticing where I was coming from. I texted Connor.

Lily: Hey, I'm out here, what now?

Connor: Run in pretending to be one of them. Say you saw Trevor hiding out on the sky deck, it should by us about 15 minutes. Come back in when they're gone.

Lily: On it.

I ran in to the crowd and screamed. "OMG I just saw Trevor on the sky deck! Go before he leaves!" There was a brief moment of shrieking and trampling of one another until everyone was gone. I texted Connor that everyone was gone and he quickly opened the door and let us in.

"Ok guys," he said. "We need to get out of here. "I just don't know where we can go with no chance of being found."

"I know, we can go to my cabin," I said. My cousin will be there, but she'll stay quiet."

"Great! Let's go!"

Ricky's POV

As Lily was climbing out the window, I noticed Kian staring at her butt.

"Hey dude, eyes off." I said to him.

"Dude, relax," he said with an attitude. "It's not like she's your girlfriend or anything."

"You don't know that"

"What after one date and a hookup she's all of a sudden your girlfriend?"

"We did not hookup!" I yelled back.

"Then what were you doing in there all that time?"

"We were just talking. I'm not you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he replied.

"I mean that I don't have sex with a girl on the first date. I'm actually a civilized person."

"That's it." Kian came running towards me and started throwing me around.

"Hey hey cut it out!" Connor yelled as he tried to break us up. He was able to grab me and fling me onto the couch. "What is wrong with you two? It's just some girl."

Yeah. Just some girl.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you think will happen with Ricky and Kian? Leave it in the comments!