A/N: Next Story Vote!

Hey guys, as I said in an announcement a bit back I was gonna post a few story ideas and see what you guys wanted me to write next.

Leave a comment with your vote and I'll tally them up and update you guys in this same post at a later time.

American Horror Story: Murder House
Tate Langdon x Violet's Best friend

What happens when Scarlett comes looking for her best friend, Violet after her family moves into the house she disappeared in but gets distracted by a shaggy blonde mess of hair?

___________________________________________

Game Of Thrones
Prince Oberyn x The Independent Lannister

Anastasia Elena Lannister was always the independent headstrong daughter of Cersei Lannister. She never saw eye to eye with her mother but she loved her supposed father King Robert Robert Baratheon. Anastasia knew he wasn't but it never bothered her anyways. Spending her time reading books in Robert's company as he drank. But after his death, she became more obstinate than ever as her brother Joffery donned the throne. So her only use was political marriage to the last person she would ever want to get hitched to. Prince Oberyn Martell.

___________________________________________

UPDATE: Voting is now closed. Since only one person voted 😅
I will write a Game Of Thrones fan fic with an OC. Here is a preview of the book cover. The book will have a dedication to my only voter in thanks for their time.

 The book will have a dedication to my only voter in thanks for their time