Chapter 3 Difference

A/n Sorry it's been awhile that I've updated anything and especially to this story, I am back in school and still tryna figure out my schedule since some classes i'm taking are wait listed, but I'm still going to be able to write chapters for your guys and for those that read my trapped in a otome game, I will get back to that story once I've publish some chapters here and feel like its a good place to stop. 

Still tryna finish up the first chapter for my new story that'll be releasing so keep an eye out for that.

Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote!

Enjoy the chapter!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov,

Police HQ

December 9th, 2006

At the police HQ, everyone was discussing the recent killings and figuring out Kiras identity, alone with the chief of the Tasks force and with Hayato's father Hughes and he was sitting next to the chief.

Chief: All right. Let's start with the tip line reports.

Hughes: Mogi, What do you have for us?

Mogi: Yes sir.

Mogi stands up from chair. He was a tall, broad man who sports spiky, short, black hair.

Mogi: Up to this point, we've received three thousand twenty-nine responses about the murders via telephone and e-mail

Mogi: Up to this point, we've received three thousand twenty-nine responses about the murders via telephone and e-mail. Most of these have been curious citizens and prank calls, but there are fourteen people who claimed to either know Kira or who have seen him. All fourteen accounts were followed up on and carefully documented. However, nobody could provide any information that wasn't already publicly available. And lastly, this week there were additional twenty-one people who called in claiming to be Kira.

There was silence in the room of what they just heard. The silence breaks when the chief clears his throat, and Mogi continues the report.

Mogi: We didn't wanna rule anything out. So we followed standard procedure and created files for all twenty-one of them.

Chief: Uh huh. All right. On to the victim reports.

An officer stands up from his seat, as he gives out the victim reports.

Officer #1: Yes, sir. Upon further investigation, we have confirmed that information of the heart attack victims was in fact publicly available in Japan immediately prior to their deaths. Also, concerning L's request that we investigate the time of death for each victim, we found that all of them occurred between the hours of 4 p.m. and 2 a.m. on weekdays, local time, with sixty-eight percent of them occurring between 8pm and 12am Weekends and holidays appeared to be the exception to this rule as the times of deaths vary much more widely than during the week.