[Chapter One]

Hinata's Pov:

"Hinata! it's time for your first day of school!" Mom shouted as she started packing my lunch box.

"Coming!" I then came downstairs while fixing my hair. I'm done taking a bath and wearing my new uniform, all I need to do is pack my things in my bag.

"Alright hun, make sure to not make trouble again in school." My mom said in a serious yet soft tone as she looks at me and hand me my lunch box.

"I know i know, mom i'm not a child anymore." I said and grab my lunch bow carefully and put it in the bag.

"I know, but just promise me you'll not gonna do any trouble from now on." She said and hugged me tightly.

I sighed and hugged her back while smiling.

"I promise." I said and kissed her in the cheeks and break the hug. I got to the door and was about to open it when suddenly Natsu hugged me in the legs.

"Bye, brother!" She said and I hugged her back.

"Bye, Natsu!" I said then break the hug and opened the door and waved goodbye before leaving in the house.

Hello, I'm Hinata Shoyo, and you're probably wondering why I'm a transfer student right now, well it's a long story, but I got kicked out of my recent School because I'm a troublemaker. Unfortunately, I got into a fight with a student there in the same school I was studying at, but it's a misunderstanding, I didn't actually go there just to fight someone, I actually fought him because I saw him flirting with my best friend, Yachi-san, and I clearly saw the look on her face, being uncomfortable, so K did the right thing to protect her, but it seems I got misunderstood and got kicked out of there. So my mom decided to put me in a different school but this time, it's an All Boys School.

As I'm walking in the neighborhood, K saw Yachi-san waiting for me in the lamp post of our neighborhood, waving at me, of course I waved back at her.

"Hello Yachi-san, how was your day in your school?" I said while smiling at her, while she started fidgeting her fingers and is a little bit red.

"Hinata-kun, thank you for protecting me there, I'm sorry if you got kicked out from misunderstanding." Yachi said and bowed her head.

"No it's okay! really, it's okay, it's much more necessary seeing my best friend doing okay now." I said and smiled brightly at her. She nodded her head as she understood. We then started walking towards our different school while talking to each other about our day.

After a minute, we then say our goodbyes as we go our separate ways to go to our different school. I'm excited today, I wonder what type of people I'm meeting today. I wondered while entering the school gate. I was met with a security guard on the gate, he then greet me politely as he realized I'm the new transferred student.

"Hello, Shoyo-kun, the principal's office is just near the entrance of the school, you should get the papers you'll need to guide you to your new school before it starts." The guard said and pointed out the principal's office. I thanked him and got to the entrance of the school, the school interior is massive compared to my old school. I looked around and noticed the room of the principal, and knocked on the door three times.

"Come in." The principal said and I opened the door and bowed my head as an introduction.

"Ah, you're the new transferred student here, right?" He said while smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded my head.

"I see, well, this is the school information that'll will guide you to your new school." He said and hands me a folder. I held the folder and opened it.

It contains a lot of informations, such as my classes that I need to attend to, when is the school starting, subjects, rules, etc.

"You also need this key in order to open your dorm room." He said and hands me the key. The key has a number on it, which helps me find my dorm room.

'Room 505'

I then bowed my head and thanked him, and left the room to went ahead towards my dorm room. Since the school is not starting yet, alot of boys in the hallway of the school noticed me walking while i'm looking around the school, minding my own business, then they started to gossip about me. I didn't really cared about it and continues to find my dorm when suddenly someone shouted in the hallway, which gets my attention.

"Hey! you're the new transferred student, am I right?" He said cheerfully while smiling at me. He seems to be friendly so I nodded my head and he grins at me.

"I see, do you want me to guide you to your dorm? I know every room of this school." He said and decided to thanked him for helping me.

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu, what's your name?" He said and gave me his hand for me to shake. I shaked his hands and smiled at him.

"Hinata Shoyo, nice to meet you!" I said. He then smiled and looks at me up and down.

"You must be an omega." He said while still looking at you.

"Oh, I'm actually a beta." I said and he looks quite shocked.

"Oh really? but you look so much more omega than a beta." He said as he smiled.

"Nevermind, let's just get you to your dorm." He said and leads the way. He asked me what room number my key is and he's quite shocked when I tell him.

"Oh, is that so? well... you need to be careful there." He said while still guiding me. I was confused why so I asked him.

"You see, every dorm room has 5 people on it, so it means that everyone has a dorm mates, and your dorm mates are all alphas, and you're the only beta in there. Rumors also said that they're from an incredible rich families so they're well known here in the school, so everyone seems to fear them and do everything for them." He said seriously and stopped in front of a room. This must be my dorm now, I bowed at him and kept what he said in my mind, I need to be careful. He then smiled at me and left. I left out a big sigh and go near the door knob.

"Okay, here we go." I said and put the key in the keyhole of the door knob and was about to twist it and open the door when someone is behind my back.

"And what do you think you're doing, little one."

To be continued...