.7

3 months later
March 8th 2024
7:00am
Location : Karma bedroom in AMP house
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP

I wake up to my alarm, I looked at my phone and see that I'm due 4 days. ugh help. I wake up and walked downstairs. As I'm walking downstairs I feel something drip down from my leg. I looked down to see a pool full of wetness. I quickly realized my water broke.

"GUYS MY WATER BROKE" they hear me and run over to me and helps me into the car fast and all. Duke drove to the hospital and then we got checked in and all. I realized today march 8th is when I'm giving birth I'm giving birth 4 days early.

I told duke to text Ty off my phone and ask him to come see me. He does as I say as I'm being taken into the room to give birth.

Name : Cameron Diaz
Birthday : 3/8/2024
gender : boy

1 hour later
Here I am holding my baby after giving birth. i cry slowly at cameron feeling joy all over my body. i looked down at cameron that's sleeping and I kissed his head slowly and smiled at him.

I hear a small knock on the door and see it's AMP and Ty. I smile at them and motion them to come in. The all come in and some stood up and some took a seat.

Ty smiles at me and kisses my forehead and says "can we hold him". I smile and said "yeah of course". Your probably wondering why tf is Ty doing here, he's been my best friend ever since the party and before you say anything about us being together he's gay. I found out when we texted through Instagram.

I gave Ty cameron slowly not wanting to wake him up and smiled at the moment. All the AMP boys had a chance to hold cameron. Telling cameron how they are gonna be the best uncle towards him. I smile at them all. I get handed cameron back and we all talked and everything till cameron and us all got to go home.

3 hours later
Ever since we got home, it's been the best I feed cameron and all and took a picture of us together and liked them and then thought I'll post it later. I looked at cameron and smiled knowing ion need a father I can handle it on my own because I got the AMP boys and Ty.

I walked downstairs leaving my baby upstairs in his crib sleeping with the baby monitor on. I walked to the kitchen and made me something to eat and I ate it and walked back upstairs and then walked into my room to see kai holding cameron playing with him making him laugh.

I smiled and said "what you doing kai". He stopped and smiles at me "oh nothing I was going to talk to duke till I heard baby noises and cameron was awake". I smiled and walked over to kai and took cameron from him and rubbed his back making me fall asleep once again.

Kai smiles at me and says "your a good mother karma" i smiled at him and said "thank you kai". He leaves the room and I lay down on my bed leaving cameron on my chest laying down I took a picture and posted on my Instagram story.
—————————————————————————
@karmaDiaz_ posted on her Instagram story

send message to @karmaDiaz_                           🤍———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————

i smiled at the post I posted on my story, I looked at my baby and myself and then took a nap with him.

1 hour later
I wake up to crying I see Cameron crying and I grab him and rub his back making him calm down. Cameron looks at me and grabs my face slightly and gives me a little gummy smile.

I smiled back at him. I take me and Cameron downstairs to get something to eat. I go downstairs and see that Duke is there sitting down with davo.

Davo gets up and sees me and Cameron he looks confused but then comes speed walking towards me and stops infront in me and says "wth did Ty get to come see the baby first what about me I was there for you the whole time not him".

I laugh lightly and say "there for me? you distant yourself from me and now that I have Cameron you think that's gonna change yeah no I invited Ty because he was more of a better person than you, now move I have dinner to make for ME and MY baby". I walked past him and then walked into the kitchen and started making food for myself and getting out baby food for my baby of course.

1 hour later
After eating I grabbed Cameron and then walked into the living room to see nobody there and then I sat Cameron down in his play set thingy and he started to play and have fun while I sit down right next to him on the ground playing with him.

As me and cam are playing I hear someone say "that's so cute" I see it's Davis coming to sit down with us. Cam sees Davis and starts making grabby hands towards him. Davis looks at me for approval I nodded and he grabs cam and starts to play with him in his arms.

I smile and took a picture of it. I looked at Davis and said "I think he likes you more than the rest don't tell anyone that". Davis laughs and smiles at me and says "oh I definitely will". I smiled and laughed.

Davis leaves to open the door because we heard a knock I stay with cam and Davis comes back with Ty coming in with him. I waved at Ty and he waved back a me and sitting down o the couch. Davis left the room to go bother kai stream I think.

I get up and stay next to Ty with cam in my arm. I looked at Ty and said "thank you for coming and supporting me in the hospital with him". Ty smiles and said "no problem anything for my bestie fr".

I laugh and Ty laughs with me and I take a picture of Ty and cam and me together. I saved it in my phone I might post these later.

4 hours later
Ty left a while ago so it's just me and cam in my room laying down having a fake conversation with each other, it's literally so cute. I grabbed my phone and posted the pictures of me in the hospital and ty and me and cam and all.

After posting I closed my phone and then plugged it in and then turn my lights off leaving my LED lights to light purple and then grabbed cam and slowly made him fall asleep while rubbing his back and all.

I look down and see cam fully asleep so I put him in his crib and then fall asleep myself.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1215
( authors note - I made it change to 3 months later where karma is due. She had CAMERON!!! imma make davo work to get back with her. )