Ennards Backstory Again

So it's still the same basically. He was a performer before Baby. He was a fill in. Once Baby was finished, he would be scraps again. From there that's how his life started again. Everything in Shadows video of his Backstory happens after he was scraps.

He learnt like how he did. As mentioned, Azrael didn't get much control, they both learned. Azrael and Ennard would take turns learning. But after Ennard was able to roam everywhere else, that's when he threatened Azrael and said that he is never controlling him again. He knows how to get out and he didn't want Azrael to fuck up the plan since after Ennard mentioned the plan to kill a night guard, Azrael immediately denied and didn't want to. Ennard got really mad.

From then on Ennard would constantly guilt trip and manipulate Azrael. Ennard would tend to say stuff like, "Oh but come one, wouldn't you want to leave? Of course you would." since Ennard knew Azrael wanted to leave.

After a while after him/Ennard was introduced to the other Funtime, Azrael wasn't in a good mood. Ennard was messing with him again. Azrael, out of rage and irritation admitted he wanted to kill Michael so he could finally leave. One, so he can finally be away from Ennard, and two because of being down there for so long, he gained claustrophobia. Yeah it was a big place, but it was like a cell. He couldn't stand knowing that was the only place he'd be if he didn't follow with Ennards plan. Knowing he has been around the pizzeria numerous of times irritated him. He wanted to start somewhere fresh. On the surface.

Ennard bugged him and told him that he was just like him and that he knew that one day Azrael would agree with him. Azrael tried everything to deny it.

Put it in this way. Ennard was basically Michael's insane side now and William put together. Azrael was basically Michael. But still different because they're different people.

Since Ennard didn't allow access for Azrael, he roamed around most of the time as just mentioned. He wrote down everything he liked about the night guard. To him, he seemed kind and sweet. He was kind of cute to him. Not in a crush type of way. Soon though, it was in a crush type of way. Azrael tried to ignore it because he knew him and the guard would never be a thing since he's dead and Michael isn't.

Ennard would get angry when Azrael felt like this towards Michael. He thought that if Azrael felt more and more of a connection to him even if Michael knew he wasn't there, that Azrael would be more determined than he already is to try and stop the plan. Though, Ennard knew that wouldn't happen.

Azrael couldn't do anything when Michael died. He was in tears. He felt like it was all his fault that he couldn't do anything. Ennard just sadistically chuckled.

When Ennard went to Michael's house, Azrael was in control most of the time. That's why he started becoming more friendly. Also because it's not like he could do anything to ruin Michael's life anymore, even though he would never want to.

When Ennard became Molten, he was really upset and frustrated at Michael. He thought that Michael thought that the whole friendship was just a joke. That he betrayed him. I don't know what actually happened that made Ennard leave because Shadow never really made a video about that. So I won't talk about this more.

When the fire happened, he was still mad at Michael, but knew that was possibly the last time he could talk to Michael. But he was broken, he could barely move. The fire was burning him. He tried crawling over to him, yelling his name. But Michael just sat there, hoping he'd be finally free. He didn't really hear Molten. In all honesty, he just wanted to ignore and forget everything and be put to rest even though he knew he wouldn't be able to forget everything.

No, Michael was not ignoring him because he can hear him. He could not hear him. Even if he did, he wanted to block out everything and finally sit there in peace.

We all know how that happened.

Molten soon got mad. He though that Michael still didn't care for him. Out of anger again, he said that he hated him and that he will regret everything he did and that Molten would hurt him in the most way possible. Saying that he never actually cared either.

Of course, he didn't mean that.

Freddy's was now under the Mega Pizzaplex and Molten was now the blob. For years he just kept thinking things over about his life but slept for the most of it since they were was quite literally nothing to do.

He kept thinking about Michael though. The crush, trying to save him, befriending him and actually having a friend. Then felt like that was all for nothing. Then he thought about when he was a performer. He loved performing. He had such a beautiful body, gorgeous bright outfit, delightful at all times of the day. When he was scraps again, as he started learning things he felt betrayed then. He felt abandoned. Replaced. Again, felt like everything was a joke. Like that meant nothing.

He didn't like his body. He thought he was hideous. His colour's, he elegancy, his talent, his happiness, everything. It made things worse when he was Molten. He was ruined. He was disgusted. But now as the blob, he hated everything. He was so huge (tall wise because the blob is quite huge- not trying to fatshame or anything), he was all wires. He missed everything. Everything he wanted was taken from him. He was even more disgusted at himself even more. He though if people saw him, just one glance, people would find him gross and icky. Would find him scary and everything.

Even if it doesn't seem possible since he is a robot, but he was practically emotionless, felt numb, felt depressed. Not only he was trapped at Circus Baby's, and Freddy's when he was Molten, but now he's trapped again. He would never know when he would be out.

But what about his soul roaming like at Baby's? He thought there was nothing to roam. Like as said about Baby's. He knew everything everywhere. So what's the point? He felt claustrophobia again. He felt too depressed to even roam anyway. He would've rather slept the entire time.

When the Mega Pizzaplex was made, he was happy. He could finally roam into a bigger place. That was basically his home. He found everyone nice and even felt as if he was alive again.

Though when Gregory was there for the 6 hours and all, he thought that maybe Glamrock Freddy was Michael. He was a friendly animatronic which he thought could never exist. Even helping a child out. The only one who would do that would be Michael. He felt saddened when he realized it wasn't Michael near the 6 hour mark.

But in the fire ending, he realized Burntrap. He knew he was Scraptrap. I'm not sure if he killed Azrael. I suppose that Shadow would've wanted to be oringal with his death although she hasn't made it. So I'll make my own.

William on one day, was out doing his deeds of slaughtering kids. He saw dead adult and wanted to see how it'd be if an adult possessed an animatronic. So he put his body in Ennard when he was a performer. Ennard was already a performer before he was possessed. When Ennard was scraps, William decomposed his body and did whatever the hell he did because idk he's William.

Anyway, when Molten, as the blob saw Burntrap, grabbed William and strangled him as he pulled him away (as seen in the fire ending). Obviously that didn't get rid of him or anything because he's still in the household :/

I'd like to imagine that Azrael as Ennard would hug the blob (the past ver in Freddy's) in the present and tell him that he's beautiful no matter what c: