Sleepy

This is my AU of @ShadowsGlitch-0- AU and in this AU Ennard is possessed by Azrael.

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~

It was 4am in the morning and Elizabeth had just asked Michael for some food. Michael told her to go back to bed but Elizabeth did not listen. After many times of telling her to go back to sleep, Elizabeth asked if he could make something small for her to eat. Michael again told her to go back to her room.

A few moments passed and Michael had finally agreed and had started to make a few small pancakes. Elizabeth sat at the table waiting for her food.

"It's like you're a teenager again, Mikey!" Elizabeth smiles.

"Quiet Liz, I'm doing this for you and if you get in trouble, I'm in trouble. And we all know that old hag-"

"HEYY! He's not old!" Elizabeth whines.

"Liz, talk quieter. As I was saying, we all know he never sleeps so we have to be quiet as I've said for you to be twice now." Michael explains.

As Michael finishes the food, he places them on the plate and hands it over to Elizabeth with a fork and butter knife.

"What about maple syrup (or whatever she likes)?" Elizabeth asks.

"Sorry, I forgot." Michael apologizes, grabbing the condement for his sister.

Michael begins to make a pancake or two more for Elizabeth about a half hour later. As he does so, he feels two arms wrap around him from behind. Michael is confused and since he couldn't turn his head to see who it was he looks at the arms and realised it's his best friend. He's not much of a hugger but still does so. Also not to mention he was questioning why he was human at this time as it being on the whole night can drain the battery.

"Whats wrong?" Michael asks. Azrael doesn't respond.

"Azrael?"

"What is that swaghetti idiot doing awake at this hour?" CC asks.

"Why are you?" Elizabeth asks.

"Insomnia, idiot." CC rolls his eyes.

"Azrael are you alright?" Michael asks again as he tries to turn around. It was kind of difficult since Azrael had his head rested on Michael's shoulder. Michael put Azraels head back but on the other shoulder.

"You must be tired, huh?" Michael mutters.

"I will be right back, I'm putting him to bed." Michael says as he lowers the temperature on the stove.

"Imagine if it burns." CC smiles. 

"Why are you in your soul form?" Michael rhetorically asks

"Michael, the pancakes are burning!" CC yells.

What!? That can't be possible, the burner is on low.

Michael realized what he said earlier. For Elizabeth to be quiet. Now that CC had yelled, that just ruined it. Now all three of them are in trouble.

Michael teleports back and has a death stare on his face.

"What?" CC asks.

"What? What!?" Michael raises his voice a bit.

"What!? I was just joking." CC chuckles.

"I don't care about that! I care about you yelling just now. I kept telling Elizabeth to be quiet or else we would've gotten in trouble and now we are for sure in trouble!!" Michael explains as he face-palms.

"Relax, if it's mom, it's alright."

"Of course it will because you're her favorite." Michael rolls his eyes.

"What, do you want to be Williams favorite?" CC asks.

"Ew, fuck no." Michael disagrees.

Michael then puts the pancakes on Elizabeth's plate and thinks back to Azrael.

"I wonder what Azrael was doing up so late." Michael openly thought.

"I wonder why both of you are up late and you eating pancakes at almost 5am." CC states.

"Yeah why are you up?"

"I dunno. I woke up and wanted to check up on everyone." Elizabeth mutters.

"And why are you up?"

"I was working late." Michael answers.

CC sighs, "Of course you were."

"Well, since my duties are done, I'm going back to my room." Michael says, walking the other way.

"You should too." CC suggests.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it." Elizabeth snarks.

As Michael walks into his room, Azrael was still asleep. He sits on his bed and just looks at him.

"What do I do now? He has my bed." Michael asks himself.

"Mmm.." Azrael stretches.

"Why are you in your soul form? You're never in it at night. Well that's partially a lie, but what were you doing up at this time!?" Michael asks Azrael.

"Thats none of your business. It's my decision. Now why are you up at 5am?"

"Well that's my decision." Michael mocks.

Azrael gave Michael the death stare. He looks over at Michael's desk, "You were working late, weren't you?" Azrael assumes.

"No, why would I?-" Michael disagrees, purposely giving the tone that he's obviously lying.

"You should get some sleep."

"Well if you weren't hogging my bed, I would."

"Shut the fuck up, Mike. You were the one that put me here." Azrael yawns.

"There's enough room for you."

"For half of me." Michael rolls his eyes.

"I'm not fat, Michael."

"Well I don't want to slee-" Michael states but then gets interrupted by Azrael grabbing Michael by the shirt and laying him down.

"Shut up and go to sleep, idiot."

"But I'm not even dressed for sleeping."

"I said shut up and go to sleep." Azrael repeats.

Michael sighs.