Hide n Seek and Evil Shoes?

Start from the beginning

"The table is eating our pizza!" Mikey shouts

We hear chuckling, scampering, and mouth-stuffing sounds.

"It's the chair!" Mikey shouts and points at the chair

As the boys start to get ready to attack the chair, Splinter appears seemingly out of thin air eating a slice of pizza. Apparently, today is the day we learn about ninja stealth and invisibility. He shouts "Lights off jitsu", the lights flicker again, and the pizza slice he threw at Leo disappears. We meet on a building behind a billboard, I sit next to Splinter behind the billboard while he explains to the boys about sneaking into Big Mama's Yokai Hotel.

"Ninja invisibility lesson number one keep to the shadows," he says while he moves into the shadow of the billboard

"Lesson two Blind spots use your enemy's blind spots," he says while popping out of each of our blind spots which freaked me out a bit not gonna lie.

"Lesson three be as light as a feather...as quick as a fast feather move quickly and softly," he says as he bounces around our surroundings

"Lesson four Slooow Moootion Juuutsuu" he says while I watch him slowly grab Donnie's tech Bo from his hand and his wallet.

"Oh please like you can sneak up on- hey give me back my Tech Bo" he pats himself down "And wallet"

Splinter tosses my Donnie's wallet and I catch it with an evil grin.

"Sweet now I can buy some stuff off my Amazon wish list!" I say evilly

"You wouldn't dare!" Donnie says while pointing at me.

"Now using your new skills sneak up on me and attack," Splinter says while side-eyeing them with his back turned towards to boys.

Mikey....being well Miket announces he's about to attack but is reminded not to do that by Splinter then he does the most hilarious thing and attempts to do lights-off jutsu with the sun. I couldn't help but snicker at his attempt. But then Raph tries to do light as a feather jutsu and you can guess how well that went...spoiler alert it didn't go well his stomping caused a mini earthquake that shook us about and caused a water tank to topple over and wash us into a garbage-filled alleyway.

"Boys you're not kindergartens, Lesson five blend into your surroundings," he says After using a ninja smoke pellet and disappears

The boys can't seem to find him, but he reappears in a turtle disguise. I immediately know it's him but I let the boys figure it out...which they don't. I roll my eyes and smack myself on the forehead when they fall for the trick and they attack a bag of garbage that was very close in shape of Splinter's body. Each one of the boys receives a karate chop to the head after he removes the disguise. Master's last hope is to send the boys on their own to figure it out for themselves. They hover over to the hotel using Donnie's battle shell. We watch them leave and Splinter tells me to go after them and that I'll benefit from this lesson. He tosses me a disguise brooch that Sunita gave to him for me, placing it on my clothes I transform into a teenage turtle, putting on my pink ninja mask and quickly admiring my turtle body I take off after them. (Don't judge my design please it's a work in progress 👀)

 (Don't judge my design please it's a work in progress 👀)