I got up putting ym phone on charge and got ready, before making him acknowledge the fact i was finally awake. "Hey, Mr it's wierd," i said, almost scaring him to death, making him jump as he was probably on his phone, as his camera was turned off. A few moments after his face appeared on the screen again, with a slightly defeated look on his face. "Yes, it's still wierd, but you probably would've jumped me if i had ended it before you woke up," he replied, titling his head, already aware that he was right before i had chance to confirm it. I scoffed placing my phone down to the side of me as i tied the laces on my shoes and picked out a jacket to wear.

"Are you ready?" he asked as i picked the phone back up,before giving him a look. "Oh, so you've already established that you're taking me?" i raised my eyebrows as he gave me a side glance, "well, how else are you getting there," he stated, putting one of his hands up to make a gesture, as if he just said the obvious, which trully he did. "True," i responded as i for the first time in 10 hours, pressed the hang up button without even saying goodbye, but to be honest we were about to see eachother, so it would've been slightly awkward hanging up right infront of him.

I left my room, grabbing the key card and locking the door behind me, travelling down to the parking lot in the elevator, where i assumed he was when i hung up on him. i arrived to the outside, shielding my eyes from the sun with my hand, when i spotted, him sitting on the behind of his car, waiting for me, a hat on covering his luscious locks, and smartly somewhat shielding his brown eyes from the sun.

Walking up to him, i knocked the cap off his head, making him squirm before i went round to the front seat and sat delightfully awaiting him. "What was the need," he said hopping into the drivers seat of his mclaren. i smirked at him, before looking to my phone, the time being earlier than we both expected. "Wait, before we go to the track can we go to like a shop that sells cameras, because really to do what i was hired for i think one might come in handy," i said, googling the nearest one, as he shrugged his shoulders, turning out of the parking lot.

Once again i used my amazing navigation skills to direct us the right way toward the shop, and entered it without sparing a second. It was huge, nothing like we had back in england, i didn't know where to look or where to even start looking. I looked to the signs pointing to the different sections, and followed them accoedingly, Oscar following me like a lost dog.

Finally i made it to the cameras i required picking out one that resembled my old make, and then heading to get the sim cards for it, before paying and getting out, it was so big it was making me feel almost claustraphobic. I took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air of the outside, before hopping back into the car for Oscar to drive us to the track.

"Did you really just post on instagram, tagging me in it, while i'm sat right here,"

@ GabiiNorizz

Facetiming is wierd 🙄Mentioned: @ OscarPiastriLiked by @ LandoNorris and 2,451 othersComments@ LandoNorris No wonder Oscar wouldn't answer me 😤❤ Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz@ user459 awh they're so cute@ user910 so ollie is out of the picture ...

Mentioned: @ OscarPiastri
Liked by @ LandoNorris and 2,451 others
Comments
@ LandoNorris No wonder Oscar wouldn't answer me 😤
❤ Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
@ user459 awh they're so cute
@ user910 so ollie is out of the picture now 😑

@ Ollie_Bearman

Where are you @ GabiiNorizzLiked by @ GabiiNorizz and 3,162 othersComments@ user295 out with oscar@ user671 you're old news pal@ user819 hopefully there soon 😭

Liked by @ GabiiNorizz and 3,162 others
Comments
@ user295 out with oscar
@ user671 you're old news pal
@ user819 hopefully there soon 😭

------------

a/n sorry for the lack of uploads today had a busy day, probably only one or two tomorrow aswell but will make up for the lack later ✌

1378 words